Voicemail he leaves when he misses you.

Preference 55// Voicemail he leaves when he misses you.

• NATE:

"Hey baby, I know you're probably asleep right now or too busy eating to answer your phone but I just wanted to call and tell you I love you and miss you, I can't be away from you any longer, I miss our cuddle sessions. Call me back before I book tickets home to come kidnap you. I love you baby, call me back when you get this."

• SAMMY:

"Wassup baby girl? Why aren't you answering your phone? Anyway, just calling to tell you that the show went well, I nearly messed up but I got through it. I need you here, you're my lucky charm babe. I can't wait to get home and kiss you, I keep teasing myself with the pictures you sent me, damn I can't wait to get home baby. See you soon baby girl, I love you."

• JOHNSON:

"Answer my calls, I miss you! I want to hear your voice, I miss you so much. Stop being so cute on snapchat, I'm close to ditching the shows and coming home, and stop having fun without me. Only joking princess but please call me back, I want to talk to you not myself, I love you."

• GILINSKY:

"So this is it huh? I call you and you're not here to answer? You better not be having too much fun without me, I miss you. I can't wait to finish these shows and come back to you, are you going to pick me up from the airport? You better be, I wanna see you as soon as I step foot off the plane. Call me when you can baby girl, I love you."

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama