You tell him you're pregnant.

Preference 102// You tell him you're pregnant.

• NATE: He's extremely happy.

He's always planned to settle down with you so your pregnancy is no wake up call to him, he's been prepared since day one and will support you and your child to the end, he treats you to a movie marathon with lots of cuddles and kisses.

• SAMMY: He's happy.

Although he is happy the woman he loves is pregnant with his baby, he's a little unsure if he's ready to be a father and have responsibilities for another human being who will rely on him 100%, but after a prep talk he is more than sure that he's capable, he treats you to a nice fancy dinner in your favourite restaurant.

• JOHNSON: He's satisfied.

He's sad that you won't be his only baby anymore but will love yours and his child more than enough, he cannot wait to take your child on play dates and come home to his beautiful wife in the future, he bakes you the most delicious cupcakes in the world that are coincidently your favourite.

• GILINSKY: He's scared.

He's scared that he will disappoint you and fail his job as a father but you assure him otherwise, he doesn't want to ruin his chances with you or his son/daughter so he educates himself on the world of parenting with lots of books and lots of private classes, he pleasures you in a long night of mind blowing sex.

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama
IG// iamnateslilmama
Twitter// yxbxtch