YouTube video you two do together.

Preference 7// YouTube video you two do together.

• NATE: What's in my mouth challenge...

"I'm so scared right now." You giggle, completely blind folded. "Don't be, I'm not that mean baby," Nate snickers, that doesn't help settle your nerves. "Now open your mouth." He instructs, you do as told and wait nervously. "Ew what is that?" You cringe after nibbling on the soft material, you hated the feeling. He tells you to keep guessing and a few guesses later he reveals the object to you; "it's my sock." He bursts out laughing as you rip the blind fold off and hit him, trying to wipe your tongue.

• SAMMY: Touch my body challenge...

You couldn't help but giggle mischievously as Sam pokes the inside of your knee repeatedly; trying to figure out what body part you have selected. "Babe I seriously do not know what I'm touching right now." He groans, frustrated after multiple wrong guesses. "Just keep guessing." You snicker, standing in the most uncomfortable position just so he could poke the bend in your leg. "Is it your armpit or something?" He laughs. "Incorrect!" You squeal in delight, knowing you had won. "It's my knee pit." You laugh as he rips his blind fold off to see what he had been poking for the past 10 minutes. "Damn that was hard." He chuckles, shaking his head as you dance in victory.

• JOHNSON: 7 second Challenge...

"In 7 seconds, go...do 10 push-ups." Jack smirks and instantly you're out of your seat and on the floor. He counts down and by the time he's finished you've only done 5. "Come on you could've done more than 5!" He laughs, you stand back up and sit down on your chair, rolling your eyes at him. "In 7 seconds, tell me the alphabet backwards." You smirk but it drops when you begin to count down and he does so, faster than lightning. You jump up in victory when the time ends and he still hadn't finished his task. "You lose I won, you lose I won!" You cheer, jumping up and down. "I'll lose every time if it means I get to see you dance like this." He laughs, you slap his arm and blush as you sit back down.

• GILINSKY: Dirty truth or dare...

"Truth or dare?" You ask Jack, reaching up to pinch a piece of fluff out his hair, he smiles at you as a thank you as you blow it away. "Truth." He grins. You look down at your phone screen and take a question from the list on Twitter. "Hm, I'm gonna' regret asking this but how many times a day do you think about sex?" You ask, his cheeks flush a light pink colour. "Uh like all the time." He laughs innocently, you roll your eyes and giggle at your dirty minded boyfriend. "Truth or dare?" He asks you. "Truth." You answer. "Favourite position?" He smirks, already knowing your answer. "Reverse cowgirl." You mumble out, covering your blushed face. You both knew it would be hard for the viewers to hear but you didn't care, you wanted to tease them.

Tumblr// iamnateslilmama