1. Reflection

Liz -

we just got home from the hospital a week ago and I'm kind of in shock I mean I knew Jp didn't like me but I didn't think he would try to murder me I guess I guess I had too much trust in the sicko but I'm wrong he tried to poison us and kill us and I will remember the day that we got released from the hospital there wasn't any get well soon flowers like a rose instead it was like these blue orchards that you would see it if you know in Korea.

I guess dummy is trying to kill me and was mad that I survived so after the incident took place well Chris and I got married with it in secret you know cause we didn't want Jp to find us and let me just say last night was the best night .

I mean Chris rocked my world he said he locked his to HELOC to mine more .

I feel a little dizzy from the anticipation but I really wish the girls could've been at my wedding things to sicko it had to be private I'm so pissed I had big plans for Scott P and Peter to carry the rings down of course Maddie and Kairen but just because we have an elopement does it mean that we're not gonna have a big wedding big ass wedding and blow it up in JYP
Face .
he's going to hate me after this but who cares what he did to us he is going to pay big-time and I will make sure that he pays with with the boys or honeysuckle.

I thought I'd begin to look at the small flower and smiled they really were delicate and beautiful had no idea you could eat them but Chris had other plans I woke up to tender kiss on my forehead I smiled.

I was actually married I was actually Mrs. Bang.

Chris-how long I beloved how are you today if you're so beautiful I am so happy that that you're here with me I was beginning to worry that you weren't here after that jack ass at what he did to you girls .

I'm just so pissed like oh I really love you and I'm happy that you know you're safe and that you survive delete the plans but I will never forget ever .

I want to have children with you and that's something that I will never ever stop I want to be a dad going to change my love even if we have to do it in secrecy I want to be a parent and I know you'll be a fantastic mom like I just like every time.

I imagine us with a family my heart just gushers explode because you're just so loving and I'm gonna do everything in my power even if it kills me to make that happen last night was the best night of my existence you're such an animal in bed late how I just I can't wait for tonight I I mean I'd say you know we could do a little something that we were swimming but don't be people around you in that black bikini I just don't know if I can control myself but I can plus there's a bar with tequila but I say we have a little fun back at home tonight but we need to go sightseeing I think our cab
is waiting.