x6 - Carter

I grab both sides of Mathew's face, reigniting our kiss. His hands slowly work their way down my back, mine wrapping around his neck. He maneuvers us towards the bed, the back of my knees touching the comforter. Placing a hand onto the bed, he lays me down gently, the kiss becoming more passionate by the minute. I break the kiss, taking a deep breath in, the smile growing across my face.

Mat dips down into the crook of my neck, leaving a trail of light kisses down to my collarbones. He sits beside me, pulling me into his lap, my legs straddling both sides of him. I run my hands through his hair as our lips reconnect, the fire of our kiss blazing and his hands firmly grab my hips as they move against him. He lifts away from our kiss, worriedly looking me in the eyes, "Carter, I don't want to push boundaries or use you like that, that's not what I'm interested in."

I rub my hand against his scruffy cheek, "Mat, I told you it's okay. I really like what I've gotten to know of you as a person, I don't think you're one to just fuck and never talk to me again... Especially since I'm in charge of how you look on the Snowbirds social media. I could ruin you, you know." I feel his chest go up and down as he laughs, his fingers twirling around the ends of my hair. "You're a funny one, Carter. I like that," He traces a finger alongside my cheek and down to my chin, tilting it up to make eye contact with him. "You're just so beautiful," he says breathlessly.

The heat rushes to my cheeks and I dive back into kissing him, taking my turn going at his neck. He grabs the nape of my neck, letting out a slight moan. I let out a soft laugh into his ear, biting it slightly. He roughly grabs me by the waist, flipping me over and beginning to kiss down my chest. He slips the strap of my dress down my shoulder. Oh fuck.