9.Mixed Emotions... and Emos

Coco's POV

"He what!?",we all screamed.That caught me off guard.I never expected that to happen, actually. I know I teased them about it,but still.I can't believe Itachi asked Temari out! I thought Shikamaru would do that. I mean,hello! ShikaTema versus ItaTema!

"Yeah. I know. I'm quite shocked myself", Temari said.

"Wow. You're so lucky,Temari. An Uchiha asked you out on a date", Sakura moped. All the girls agreed."So how do you feel about this?",Ino and Kiki asked her.She shook her head.

"I dunno. I kinda had a thing for Shikamaru,but...",Temmy said.

"But...you're not sure if Itachi likes you that way,right?",I asked and she nodded."And you're not sure if you like Itachi that way?",I continued.

"Actually... I-I might",she said.

We gasped.Unfortunately we couldn't continue our conversation 'cause we had to go back to sparring.'This isn't over,Temmy and Itachi...'.

***Don's Dojo***

***Don's POV***

I'm still not used to this.Having anime characters in my dojo.And my sister has a crush on the perverted one with white hair.Not Jiraiya. She likes Kakashi, but I'm sure you already knew that,right?So anyway.I was with Kakashi, Asuma,Kurenai,Tsunade,Shizune...well pretty much the adults. The kids were at school.Skyler was there too and she was sitting with Kurenai.

"Alright. So first order of business: find a way to get all of you back to the Naruverse before your world gets destroyed by Madara Uchiha and the fake Madara Uchiha ,also known as "Tobi" of the Akatsuki",Skyler said.

"Why'd you have to say it so weirdly?", I asked.

"Never mind that.We have more important things to talk about.Let's take it from the top",Tsunade said.

It was a formidable plan,actually. First we talked about how they got here.Then we talked about what triggered the black hole in the first place.It turns out that the black hole appeared after Tsunade made a crack on Madara's susanoo, then they were sucked in along with Sasuke and Itachi.

"Does this mean we need another susanoo as strong as Madara's?",Gai asked.

"I guess so"

***Coco's House
***Don's POV***

"Ughhhh!!!...today was just too long",Naruto groaned.I patted his shoulder." Don't worry Naruto.'Cause now it's video PlayStation and Xbox all night. And Sky's cooking dinner.So that's a bonus",I said.That seemed to cheer him up.I was actually surprised that he even knew what PlayStation and Xbox were.

"Everyone was in the livingroom watching TV and Skyler was n the kitchen with the older women making dinner.Courtney was looking more depressed than ever before.I sat next to her and brushed her hair.

"Hey kiddo. Don't be round.Turn that frown upside down",I joked.She gave me a really weak smile and said,"Uncle Dan. I'm fine.Just a little tired. I'll be down for dinner,but for now I need a nap",Court said and went to her room. Then i heard "Hot Nigga" by Bobby Shmurda. (A/N:It's my real ringtone!) She left her phone and it was ringing.It was Silver.I pressed answer.

"Are you done making out with Gaara or should I call later?",she asked.

"What!?",I boomed

"U-uhm...Uncle Dan?",she said nervously.