1.What The Hell!!!!!?????

Welcome.This is the beginning. It all started during the 4th Great Ninja War,around the time when the Five Kage were fighting Madara Uchiha. I don't own the Naruto characters. They belong to Masashi Kishimoto. I only own my OCs.Proceed......

************************

★★★In the Naruverse★★★

"The enemy forces are increasing!!!"

"Send more reinforcements!!!"

"But Captain, we're running low on manpower,and the other villages are practically defenceless".

"We need to back up the Kages.The Leaf Village Squad is already on its way.Now do as I say as your captain".

"*sigh*Yes,Captain Temari.... SEND IN THE REINFORCEMENTS!!!",one of the sand ninja said.Temari was leading the Sand unit to the Kages' fight with Madara Uchiha. As they were getting closer to the battle field,they spotted the Leaf unit and the two groups joined together.

" Naruto!What the hell are you doing here!?This whole war is about protecting you!Go back to the leaf!",Temari shouted at Naruto."No way!I'm not backing away from this war.There's no way you're gonna keep me from helping!",He responded.Temari sighed,knowing that he was right.Soon,the group could see the dark blue skeleton shield of Madara's susanoo.

From this group Kakashi,Gai,Asuma (A/N:How the heck is Asuma still alive?Beats me.Just go along with it),Kurenai,Shizune(and Tonton beside her),Naruto,Temari,Ino,Shikamaru,Chouji, Rock Lee,Neji,Tenten,Shino,Hinata, Kiba,Akamaru and Sakura seperated from the Sand/Leaf unit to join the Kages.The rest of the squad went to assist the others.Temari noticed something fly from above them and saw that it was Kankuro and Sai on one of Sai's birds.They dropped onto the ground and went by foot aswell.

"Kankuro,Sai!",everyone said.They both nodded their heads in greeting. The squad continued their pursuit,but stopped when they saw sand and all Kages on top.The Kages seemed to have seen the group,but only shouted when they saw Naruto.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.GO BACK INTO HIDING!!!!",They all screamed at the idiotic nine-tails jinchuuriki.The said idiot grinned and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.Suddenly there was an immense wave of chakra that went through everyone.

" HEAVEN KICK OF PAIN!!!!",They heard Lady Tsunade,the 5th Hokage, shout as her chakra infused heel/foot collided with the susanoo, making a crack in the process.Thinking that the battle was over,all the shinobi within rage to see the 'final' blow cheered for the exhausted Kages.For a moment they also believed that it was all over,until a massive black hole appeared out of nowhere.

" Everyone get back!",the Raikage,Ay,warned.

"I'll warn the others",the Tsuchikage,Ohnoki,said,flying off to tell the other shinobi not to go near the black hole.

"I'll create a shield!Everyone stay behind it!",Gaara, the 5th Kazekage, ordered while surrounding them in a Sand shield.Tsunade only nodded.Unfortunately the black whole was too strong,so it sucked them all(the main characters)into the darkness.

Though they had all been consumed by the darkness,you could still hear their chorused scream of:

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!!?????”