Momma I'm Coming Home

Brooke Pov:

"Brooke it's time for school!" my mom calls.
"Mom I don't feel good" I come out of my room with a blanket wrapped around me
" You don't look good sweetheart," My mom puts her hand on my forehead "I'll call the school and tell them." I walk back to my room and put on the TV waiting for my parents to leave "When your dad and I get off work we're heading to your grandparents, but call me if you need and I'll come home." My mom tucks me in like a kid.
"Ok mom." She heads out the door to work and I immediately get up. I throw on my black skinny jeans and a one of Raccoons crop tops that his mom gave me and head out of the house towards Racoons.

"Hey Brooke, come in" His mother greets me on arrival, I close the door behind me. "So they're going to release him at ten." I walk over to where all his dad's stuff is hanging "These have been the longest two months of my life." Raccoons mom grabs stuff off the couch and puts it in a backpack. "Ready to go kiddo?"

"Did you tell him that I was coming with you?" We walk into the large prison.
"No, he thinks you're at school." Raccoon's mom smiles at me as she walks up to the front desk "I'm here to pick up my sons stuff"
The desk lady looks at us with a pleasant smile. "Okay what's his name sweetheart?"
Raccoons mom pulls out her ID "Raccoon Punk England and mine is Georgia Jane Cash England."
The desk lady looks at her ID "This ain't your first time, mama." The lady stated less than asked.
Racoons mom smiles "Between Raccoon and Cult"
The desk lady grabs Georgia's hand "Bless that soul" She praises her and grabs Racoon's stuff "What does this boy wear" Georgia laughs "Anything he can find."
We hear three pairs of heavy steps come down the hall "I've seen your face a hundred times Everyday we've been apart
I don't care about the sunshine, yeah
'Cause mama, mama, I'm coming home" I hear come down the hall as the foot steps get closers
"Mom he's being a booty hole man!" I hear Raccoon says as he gets closer " hey want to hear a joke...what do you call three cops together? Any guesses? This is your last chance!" his mom starts laughing her ass off " A circle jerk!" Racoon turns the corner whining "Mom they are being mean!" He sees me and smiles and walks to us with no shirt on and jail sweat pants. "Mom please tell me you have my cigarettes" she pulls them out of her purse "Dope. Smell you later pigs!" He picks me up like it's nothing and throws me over his shoulder. "Dude I'm fucking starving "

He puts me down and grabs my hand "So how was your vacation?"
"Well I saw Cousin It." Him and his mom laugh.
"What's so funny?" They both get in the truck and look at me like I'm crazy.
"Cousin It? Addams family?" I give them a blank stare and know I've missed something. "You have never seen the Addams family?" They scoff in disbelief and Raccoon lights his cigarette. "Bro we are watching it tonight!"
I give an apologetic face "I can't my parents."
He replies with a disappointed one, "Why can't your parents be as cool as mine."
His mom drives off from the jail "Mooooom I'm starving they fed me wierd ass shit! And the first two weeks my ass hurt and it's not from dropping the soap."

Georgia starts laughing and I give the confused face for what seems the millionth time.

"Dropping the soap means being fucked in the ass" Georgia spits out her drink "What! She has to know!" Racoon puts his feet out the window and sings along to the radio "Also I wrote a song about dropping soap."

His mom turns in to an animal shelter "What are we doing here?" Clear excitement in his voice.
"Just picking something up."

Raccoon puts on a shirt from his backpack. "Brooke and I are going to go look at the animals" his mom shoos us" I wonder if Rachel still works here" he drags me through the door and stops "kitty or dogs first"
kitty's" he waves his mom good bye and drags me through the cat door " this one looks like puss and boots and this one looks like it has a mastash" he drags me back to the front and threw the dog door" all these animals man" he walks to a cage that has a puppy in it" your behind bars just like me little dude" the puppy sits down and licks his hand" I think he wants to come home with us" his mom walks in and goes behind him " see you found bathmaz " he looks up at his mom" what do you mean" his moms friend opens the gate " this is your puppy" raccoon holds him as the puppy lickes him " your going to be a punk dog" racoon walks Intel he sees a lady talking to a dog " I'm sorry but this is your last day buddy" raccoon walks over to her quick " want do you mean her last day" the lady looks at the dog sad " she is going to be put down cause she has been here for to long " racoon hand bathmaz to me and gets down to the dogs level" where's her paper work " everyone looks at him " what do you mean" he picks up the pitbull that looks like is 6 and has been in dog fights" get the paper work for her she is coming home with us" everyone smiles in including the dog "alright i will go get that for you guys" racoon walks over to his mom with the dog still in his arms" sorry mom but I wasn't going to leave her here" his mom wipes tears from her face " your dad would be proud " he puts the dog down and grabs the leash " what should your name be " the dog sits down" what about bull..no that's stupid um what about mischief.. not that either" he looks at his rail road tattoo " what about rail road dog" the dog gets up and licks him" rail road dog it is" the lady comes out with the paperwork" I'm glad to see her go to a home" racoon fills out the paperwork and grabs my hand and walks out of the shelter" where to next son " he smiles" the pet store"