21-25

21. You are Such a Jiang

    "Mr. Jiang, I can't say that. You should find someone else. I'm a girl in the dead of night. I'll do a board newspaper with you. Maybe tomorrow I will lose my reputation.

I don't want to be with you, Director Jiang . Get entangled together."

Feng Huizhen thought of this and immediately refused.

As soon as the words of refusal came out, Jiang Lei's eyes flashed with more and more enthusiasm.

I was secretly laughing in my heart, not to mention that this clerk Jiang is really such a person.

It seems that she has found the right way to get along with Director Jiang.

You have to be proud and cold, especially keeping your distance.

Jiang Lei felt more and more guilty. It seemed that he had misunderstood during the day. It is estimated that the girl really wanted to thank him.

It really doesn't mean anything to him, otherwise a girl's family wouldn't say it to her face.

The more rude the girl said just now, the more he felt that the girl was mean to him.

Instead, his attitude became gentle and polite.

"Comrade Feng Huizhen, there is really no way. If you can help me, I promise that I will never disturb you, and I will not let people gossip.

Just write two words, just two words.

" With the pen in his pocket, he found a newspaper on the table and placed it in front of Feng Huizhen, pleading with his eyes.

Feng Huizhen's face was serious, and she deliberately kept a distance.

But my heart blossomed with laughter.

It turns out that you are such a Jiang Jiang!

"Mr. Jiang, you'd better stay away from me, so as not to be seen and explained."

When Jiang Lei heard this, he immediately took two steps back.

He complained more and more that he was blind at noon, how could he mistakenly think that the girl was interested in him, and that it was a slap in the face? How could a girl who is so clean and cherishes her reputation do such a thing!

People are kind and kind to express their gratitude to him, but he doesn't know good people.

Feng Huizhen wrote four words in the newspaper, "Diligence and thrift."

Then he pushed the newspaper and pen aside, turned his head and pretended to be reserved.

Jiang Lei took a look at the newspaper and couldn't help showing a happy expression on his face. It was the first time he saw a girl's handwriting, which was so sharp.

If he didn't know that Feng Huizhen wrote it in front of him, he would think that this handwriting was the handwriting of a man, and it was the handwriting of a man who had been immersed in calligraphy for many years.

This font is not only strong, but also really smooth.

Even he looked a little secretly, ashamed.

He has been practicing calligraphy for more than ten years, from childhood to adulthood, but compared with this girl's handwriting, it seems that there is really a difference.

All of a sudden, there was a feeling of admiration in my heart.

There will always be some appreciation and love for those who are stronger than yourself.

The so-called cherish heroes, heavy heroes.

"Uncle Wang, I didn't expect your transportation team to hide dragons and crouch tigers. Comrade Xiao Feng's words are literally in our factory. She wants to say second, no one dares to say first, even I was compared by her."

Jiang Lei also Knowing that, he estimated that this girl paid great attention to etiquette.

It should be a girl from a family who has a very good tutor and has received a higher education.

He didn't see the girl trying so hard to distance herself from him and keep a distance. If he wanted the girl to write on the blackboard with him, it was estimated that the girl would refuse in all likelihood.

I had no choice but to wink at Uncle Wang, hoping that Uncle Wang could smooth things out and think of a way.

Uncle Wang couldn't help but burst out laughing. It was the first time he saw Jiang Lei eating assholes.

She hurriedly came to Feng Huizhen.

"Xiao Feng, you are a child who helps others. Officer Jiang is the child of an old friend of mine. No matter what, people call me uncle, he is my junior, and I should take care of him.

Today was supposed to be me . The one who helped him is that my arm is not strong enough. If you see it, give Uncle a face to help him. You can rest assured that this uncle will keep it in your heart, and uncle will definitely take care of you in the future if there is any good thing in our transportation team."

Master Wang has long been It can be seen that this girl is intentionally sincere.

When the girl saw him and Section Chief Liu in the morning, she looked like a flatterer.

That person is exquisite in appearance and neat in means, which is not what he looks like now.

If he wanted to look like this, Section Chief Liu would have kicked people into the warehouse long ago.

How can she look so cold now, it is estimated that her stupid nephew offended this little girl, the little girl is sincere, otherwise she would not be able to show such a gesture.

Feng Huizhen turned her back to Jiang Lei and blinked at Uncle Wang, sticking out her tongue.

"Uncle Wang, I'm looking at your face, otherwise I won't be able to go with him!"

While winking there, he said high-cold words.

Jiang Lei hurriedly said when he heard people agree.

"Comrade Feng Huizhen, I have taken your favor. Don't worry. If you need help in the future, feel free to ask me for help."

Facing such a talented girl, Jiang Lei felt that he couldn't put others in those places . In the pile of ordinary women.

And eager to make up for the mistakes he once made on this girl.

When Feng Huizhen heard this, she was instantly broken.

"Mr. Jiang, this is what you said, don't when I beg you, you immediately put on an iceberg attitude again."

A bright smile appeared on his face in an instant.

While showing a smile, Feng Huizhen realized that something was wrong, why did she forget to lift her face?

He stuck his tongue out in annoyance, and his playful appearance made Jiang Lei laugh instead. It seemed that the girl in front of him was a broad-minded girl.

SHe didn't remember his revenge at all.

"Comrade Feng Huizhen, I promise the top leaders. As long as Comrade Feng Huizhen asks me to do things in the future, I will do my best. If I can't do it, I will find a way to do it."

He put his hand on his head seriously. On one side, it was a move of swearing.

Feng Huizhen extended her hand seriously.

"Mr. Jiang, then this time we really know each other, and we are friends. If it wasn't for friends, I wouldn't write on the blackboard for you. You don't think I have any intentions for you, do you?"

She didn't want to see this ice Block, continue to face himself straight.

Jiang Lei smiled embarrassedly, reached out and scratched his head, and then a pair of big hands reached out and held Feng Huizhen's hand.

He also added the other hand, and clenched Feng Huizhen's hand tightly with both hands.

"Comrade Feng Huizhen, you are my first friend here. Don't worry, I treat my friends like a knife, with sincerity."

Feng Huizhen was amused, and at the same time she looked inside her space.

There was no change in the subtitles. Obviously, before she consumed the energy she absorbed, Jiang Lei was useless to herself now.