521-530

521. 

      With Feng Aihua by his side, the four dishes were served quickly.

Feng Huizhen learned from Feng Aihua that the old man is an authentic Shangjing native with strong taste.

It's all very simple, but the taste is amazing, shredded pork with Beijing sauce, stir-fried vegetables, and four-year-old meatballs, considering the old man's request for spicy food.

Also made a boiled pork slice.

Of course, I added a home-cooked fried noodles to the old man.

Beijing-flavored noodles with fried sauce is naturally full of dishes, and the fried sauce is rich in sauce.

I specially added a squirrel mandarin fish to the old lady.

One dish came to the table, standing behind, Aunt Li, who wanted to help but couldn't get in, turned darker and darker.

When all the dishes were served, Feng Huizhen took off her apron, washed her hands, chatted and laughed with Feng Aihua, and went out.

Aunt Li put all the cutting boards, knives, pots and plates used in the kitchen into the sink with a sullen face.

SHe stared gloomily at the door, wondering what she was thinking.

Feng Huizhen and Feng Aihua walked back.

The old man greeted anxiously with his chopsticks,

"Come on, come on, you two won't sit down, your grandma won't let me do it. Seeing so many good dishes on the table, I was stunned that I didn't let me eat. Girl, you can eat these dishes. It really is in Grandpa's heart, I haven't eaten such delicious food for a long time." 

The old lady snorted coldly, "Follow me, I will make you suffer ." The old man hurriedly laughed,

"No guilt, no guilt, just My stomach is used to eating noodles, and eating rice all day is a bit unbearable. When I saw this fried sauce noodles today, I tell you, I can definitely eat three bowls."

The family chats and laughs.

When the old man waited for them to sit down, he immediately threw off his cheeks.

Soon a bowl of fried sauce noodles will be eaten.

The old lady tasted the squirrel mandarin fish, she couldn't help smiling and nodded.

"I didn't expect you to be so good at craftsmanship. Your craftsmanship has caught up with a serious royal chef, and grandma has eaten so many restaurants in Shangjing, but no one's squirrel mandarin fish is as authentic as yours. You How do you know that grandma likes to eat squirrel mandarin fish?"

Feng Huizhen added squirrel mandarin fish to the old lady's bowl, and said with a smile,

"Grandma does whatever she likes, who wouldn't? I'm in the kitchen. I asked my mother twice, what do you and grandpa like to eat? We know everything." The old lady laughed even more satisfied when she heard the child's honest answer.

Listening to the laughter in the living room, Bai Xiaowei, who was in the room with the door closed, couldn't help but be a little surprised.

After all this trouble, the family can still decorate the peace.

But now she is a little bit hard to ride a tiger, and she ran back to the house just now, and it is not appropriate to go out again.

Feng Aihua took two bites of vegetables and quietly got up while no one was paying attention.

Feng Aihua knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Xiaowei, come out to eat quickly. Come out quickly."

It was her daughter who had been raised for more than 20 years, so she couldn't really watch her locked in the room alone.

Bai Xiaowei opened the door, her eyes were red, her nasal voice was heavy, and she suddenly jumped into Feng Aihua's arms.

"mom!"

"Silly girl, don't cry, today is a happy day, don't spoil everyone's happiness, come out to eat and sit next to Mom. The squirrel mandarin fish that Huizhen made today is very delicious, you must like it! Come, and mother Go out."

Bai Xiaowei hugged Feng Aihua tightly.

"Mom, you don't like me, do you? I know that my sister is different from me. I stole a lot of things from my sister, and I have enjoyed your favor for so many years that my sister should have enjoyed. I really didn't mean it just now."

Feng Aihua touched Bai Xiaowei's hair and said with a smile.

"How can Mom not know about you? You don't have that mind. Don't blame your sister. She has lived outside since she was a child, and has her own thoughts and personality. We can't force her to become who we want to be.

You Mom and Huizhen are both mother's beloved daughters. Mom hopes you can get along peacefully."

Bai Xiaowei nodded and followed Feng Aihua to the restaurant.

"Grandpa, you can't eat so many two bowls of fried noodles. There are other dishes. Stir-fried vegetables and shredded pork with Jingjiang sauce are all good, otherwise eating too much at once will cause indigestion."

"Grandma, you too Try the fried noodles, the fried noodles I made are especially delicious. This is made by a method that has been passed down by an old royal chef for hundreds of years."

"Well, don't say, I don't like noodles. Eating this fried sauce noodles actually feels very refreshing and delicious."

"The noodles are glutinous and the sauce is rich, especially the taste of these code dishes is really refreshing and in addition to the sauce. It's really delicious."

"Mom was quilted Now that you say that, we want to try it too."

"Uncle, Dad, you can try it too. Brother, I don't know your tastes. You can only add your own favorite sauces."

"Okay, okay! Let them do it themselves."

Hearing the laughter in the restaurant, Bai Xiaowei's heart twisted into a ball.

This Feng Huizhen is really not to be underestimated, and in just a while, she has become one with the whole family.

After dinner, everyone sat and talked for a while, but everyone had everyone's business and soon dispersed.

The uncle and aunt did not live here, they went back with their son and daughter-in-law.

Feng Aihua and Bai Pengfei lived with their parents, even their son and daughter-in-law lived with them.

The old man and the old lady had a lunch break in the afternoon. Feng Aihua held Feng Huizhen's hand and walked up the stairs.

"Mom has arranged a room for you. You can see what else is missing in the room. Tell Mom what you need, and she will ask someone to find it for you."

Feng Aihua opened the door and watched Feng Huizhen walk in.

It was a picture she had only dreamed of.

Bai Xiaowei followed behind, and she often gritted her teeth with hatred when she saw this room.

"Mom, the room is very good, I'm very satisfied, and I don't lack anything."

"You have to really like it."

"I like it very much. I like it very, very much."

Feng Aihua showed a smile on his face, and his heart was relieved.

She was afraid that she would feel uncomfortable living here after her daughter came back.

Bai Xiao smiled and said,

"Sister, Mom has prepared this room for you, but it's been a long time. Every day, Mom and Dad will come in to clean and clean up for you. Everything in this room was personally selected for you by your mother. I'm afraid you don't like it. Look at the closet and prepare a lot of different colors and different types of sheets, pillow covers, including fabrics. Sometimes watching my parents do this makes me a little jealous. "

Feng Huizhen opened the closet, and she really saw all kinds of things.

"Mom, thank you very much, thank you, you made me feel the love of my biological parents for me. Feng Aihua smiled and touched Feng Huizhen 's long hair. This child's hair is so beautiful, black, shiny, and thick.

"Thank you for what?" Shouldn't I be your mom doing this? All right. Xiaowei and I won't bother you anymore, you have a good rest for a while. "

Feng Aihua was worried that her daughter got off the train and hadn't recovered.

Feng Huizhen nodded and watched Feng Aihua close the door.