501-510

501. Laid off 2

  After visiting the big set, they went straight to the eldest brother's dormitory.

As soon as they entered the courtyard, they heard the couple sighing in the room.

"Who would have thought that the two of us would be unemployed all of a sudden." 

"It's alright, there will definitely be a solution."

Worry for us."

"Zhiqiang, of course I know! Can I talk about this?"

Liu Cuihua became anxious when she heard it.

"What's the matter? Why did you lose your job? What mistake did you make?" The proud son and daughter-in-law all have iron rice bowls. But who ever wanted to suddenly hear that his son, daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law were unemployed.

It's no wonder that Liu Cuihua and the others are frightened. This kind of thing is like a blockbuster in all families.

The couple didn't expect Liu Cuihua'er and the others to be outside, so they hurriedly lifted the curtain, only to find that everyone was there.

She hurriedly welcomed everyone into the room, especially when she saw Feng Huizhen.

Feng Zhiqiang hugged his sister hard.

"Huizhen, you have really grown into a big girl."

Feng Huizhen entered the room with a smile and saw the twins.

This pair of big fat boys is her big hand.

It was this pair of children who changed the sister-in-law's reputation.

"What are their names?"

"They are called Dabao and Erbao, and they are only five days away from Goudaner's birthday."

When the two little guys saw a room of people, apart from being a little unfamiliar with Feng Huizhen, they had already played with their grandma and uncle, especially Goudan.

After taking the three children to the next room, Liu Cuihua sat on the kang and asked the couple with a serious face.

"What's the matter? What happened?"

Yao Yali hurriedly brought a bowl of boiling water to her mother-in-law.

"Mom, don't worry. This is a problem with the factory. The county's textile factory and vermicelli factory are facing bankruptcy and reorganization, and they have asked their employees to be laid off. We only received the notice today. Zhiqiang and I are the first batch of layoffs. It's all above."

In fact, how could the two of them not panic?

Originally, I had a good life with an iron rice bowl, but now I am facing no job. There are two three-year-old children at home.

"You didn't look for your leaders. You have always been working in the factory and are conscientious. You are down-to-earth and you are also the workshop director. How can you be laid off as a workshop director?"

Liu Cuihua felt incredible.

Iron rice bowl still has an unsafe day?

"Mom, don't talk about it, I have already looked for the factory manager several times, and even the factory manager has to be laid off now, let alone a workshop director.

The factory manager has already held a meeting, this is what the leaders above mean, our The factory will be sold to a private enterprise, which means that the factory will be private in the future.

People will need to recruit workers again, and the workers will no longer have iron jobs. They will get more money and less money, depending on the boss's intention.

We have already reported to the higher-level units . I tried many times, but it didn't work, this is the general trend."

Feng Zhiqiang also sighed.

Some people organize people to make trouble, but he will definitely not do this kind of thing.

It's just that the two people didn't expect that the two factories would release this kind of thing together.

"According to you, your sister has also been laid off?"

Liu Cuihua suddenly thought of a serious matter. Her daughter and son were in the same factory.

"My sister has also been laid off."

This answer was like a bolt from the blue. Liu Cuihua couldn't imagine that her daughter's family depended on her daughter's income to maintain family expenses. How to live a family of three who are laid off now?

"What the hell is going on here? You factory said that if you don't want you, you don't want you. This is a big state-owned factory."

Liu Cuihua was as anxious as an ant on a frying pan. balance.

"Mom, this is the above policy, and the efficiency of our factory is really not good. We haven't paid wages for more than half a year. Even if we continue to work, we will not be able to get wages and arrears."

Feng Zhiqiang sighed, they knew that the efficiency of the factory was not good. , but I always thought that I could continue to live like this, but I never thought that the factory would go bankrupt.

It was a heavy blow to the family when the couple got off work at the same time.

"Mom, let's not talk about this now. Since this is the case here, eldest brother. Let the eldest brother and sister-in-law take the children first, and let's go back to New Year together. Anyway, we have been laid off, and we will talk about other things when we return home."

"Oh, I am also in a hurry . I'm confused, yes, what can I do here now? Let's go. Bring your daughter-in-law and your children to pack up, let's go home, no matter what. There will always be a place for you to eat at home."

Although Liu Cuihua sighed, But in the end, they are farmers, and they will definitely be able to eat enough with the food they grow at home.

Feng Zhiyuan and Feng Zhixiang were also apprehensive in their hearts. They didn't expect the eldest brother and the second sister to encounter such a thing at all.

Mainly in the minds of all people, workers are iron rice bowls.

How can the iron rice bowl be smashed one day?

The group came to Feng Huiru's house.

Sure enough, Feng Huiru was sighing in the room with her husband.

The list of laid-offs is ironclad, and it is useless for them to make a fuss.

The leaders have already said that not only the workers will be laid off, but even their cadres will be laid off.

It is up to the leaders to decide how the factory will make arrangements in the future.

The couple also sighed while sitting at home.

After Liu Cuihua came in, she looked at the sky outside, thankfully it wasn't completely dark yet.

"Second, stop talking! Bring your man, bring your child, pack up, let's go home first."

Feng Huiru's eyes warmed.

The mother must know, it should be from the elder brother.

At this time, only mother can say such domineering words.

The family simply packed up and followed Liu Cuihua back to the village, where it was already dark.

The family simply packed up, arranged accommodation, and finally took a rest.

Feng Huizhen and her mother and sister were lying on a kang with ingots.

Brother-in-law squeezed with the fourth today.

The family has built a new house and can live in it, but the empty house has not yet burned on the kang.

The house was so cold that it couldn't get hot even if it was temporarily burned overnight.

Yuanbao returned to his grandmother's house from the county town. After all the tossing, the child was very tired, and he was lying on the kang and slept soundly.

Liu Cuihua sat on the side, sighed and touched the child's little hands and feet.

"How can such a thing still happen? You can still be laid off if you are good. The factory didn't give an explanation?"

Feng Huiru couldn't bear to worry about her mother, but if she didn't say it, her mother was even more worried.

"Mother, the factory said that it will compensate us for our years of service and settle the compensation.

According to the length of service, it is estimated that my elder brother and I will not be able to pay much for this length of service."

Recently, the factory has been tossing about the layoffs. a month or two.

There is indeed a saying about compensation after being laid off.

Their length of service may compensate them for eight hundred dollars.

It seems that this number is quite large, but in fact there is no income in the future.