491-500

491. 

  Wei Jinhu was anxious and angry, and the scene became more and more uncontrollable, so he stepped forward.

He reached out and gave his son a slap in the face.

Obviously, Wei Dabao had never been beaten before. After being slapped by his father, he did not have the fear and fear of a normal child after being beaten. Instead, it was as if he had flipped a switch.

Suddenly jumped up.

Wei Dabao, who was originally eight years old, was tall and strong, like a tall and strong boy of eleven or twelve years old.

One head directly hit Wei Jinhu's stomach, Wei Jinhu was not prepared at all.

Everyone present was unprepared. Who would have thought that there would be a son who would dare to beat Lao Tzu?

Wei Jinhu was hit and fell to the ground.

However, Wei Dabao actually rushed forward without any hesitation, rode on Wei Jinhu's body, and punched and kicked Wei Jinhu.

Jiang Lei couldn't help it, so he went up to pick up the bear boy and gave him a slap in the face.

Then kicked to the side.

Who knew that Wei Dabao actually rushed towards Jiang Lei.

Obviously he felt that no one was his opponent. He would fight and scold if he wanted to.

It actually shouted out.

"I'm going to kill you."

Jiang Lei couldn't bear it any longer, he grabbed the child and pressed him directly on the chair, slapped his butt fiercely, and slapped him five or six times.

Fang Yi rushed over at this time and shouted while tearing at Jiang Lei.

"Why did you hit my son? Why did you hit my son?"

Jiang Lei's face was slashed.

He had to let go, let go of the bear child in front of him, and avoid this crazy woman.

"You all leave my house now."

Director Feng was furious. This was his nephew, and someone else came to beat his nephew.

"Jin Hu, Jin Hu, what's wrong with you?"

At this moment, Feng Zhongcheng's anxious cry was heard.

Only then did everyone turn their attention to Wei Jinhu, who fell to the ground and never got up.

It was only now that I realized that Wei Jinhu, an adult, was beaten by a child, so it shouldn't be a big problem.

No matter how strong a child is, he is just a child.

Of course you should stand up.

Why are you lying there motionless?

Feng Zhongcheng hurriedly turned over and turned Wei Jinhu over, only to realize that two pieces of plates had been inserted into Wei Jinhu's back.

This is the fragment of the dish of the dish that Wei Dabao fell out of just now, and Wei Jinhu just fell on the dish after being knocked down by Wei Dabao.

So that those fragments pierced directly into the body, only to see Wei Jinhu's eyes closed, his face pale, and it seemed that he had passed out.

Fang Yi was also terrified.

At this moment, his son hurriedly rushed over.

"You can't have anything to do with the child's father. What if you have something to do with our orphans and widowed mothers?"

Feng Zhongcheng shook her off.

"At this time, can you shut up? Don't hurry up and send the person to the hospital now. You will only make him more injured, delay his condition, and die faster."

Jiang Lei and Feng Zhongzhi hurriedly held hands and carried Wei Jinhu out.

Only then did Fang Yi feel that she was taking a risk just now, and went to the hospital behind everyone.

Wei Dabao stood on the ground and rubbed his painful ass for a while. He had never been beaten before.

Today, I slapped my father on the face, and the man slapped him seven or eight times on the buttocks. For the first time, he felt aggrieved.

Director Feng's lover was also very upset when he saw this scene. It was originally a family reunion, which was something to celebrate.

Wei Jinhu is his distant nephew.

Even if they are relatives who have turned the eighteen bends, they are still relatives after all. I will be happy to see my family.

Who knew that a meal was not eaten at all, and the result was the current situation.

Glancing at the little boy standing there crying aggrievedly, he couldn't say anything to comfort the child, nor could he blame an eight-year-old child.

Seeing that the two little girls are still kneeling on the ground and hugging each other, shivering.

Obviously the two little girls realized that the consequences of this incident were serious.

The two children, who were also not very young, were clearly terrified.

Director Feng's lover helped the two children up and patted the soil on their bodies.

"Don't be afraid, your father will be fine."

Director Feng's lover allocated a bowl of rice to each of them and let them eat, but Wei Dabao was obviously still losing his temper and threw the bowl.

Director Feng's lover would not be accustomed to him. If he fell, he would have no food to eat. He directly used a broom to sweep away the debris on the ground.

I don't want this kind of accident to happen again and again.

The two little girls ate up the food anxiously, and helped Director Feng's lover to clean up the things in the house.

Wei Dabao sat on the sofa alone and ate all the bananas on the table in one breath.

He fell asleep on his back on the sofa.

Director Feng's lover shook his head in anger when he saw this.

It was the first time I saw such a child.

I took a quilt to cover the big treasure sleeping on the sofa, no matter what, I can't let the child catch a cold.

The two little girls went to sleep in the next room, and now the adults have not come back.

The adults came back at dawn with bad news.

The porcelain piece behind Wei Jinhu's back pierced directly into his heart.

A piece of porcelain was stuck in the aorta of the heart.

Wei Jinhu died after resuscitation failed.

It was a bolt from the blue.

Director Feng's family never thought that a relative who came to visit would kill someone.

But they can't ignore this kind of thing.

Fang Yi was alone in the hospital, guarding her husband's body, crying so hard.

No way, the Feng family had to call Wei Jinhu's parents and relatives.

When such a big thing happened, they had to notify their family to deal with the funeral.

Although they can help, they have no right to dispose of Wei Jinhu's body.

This is also because Feng Huizhen waited for Jiang Lei all morning. Although Jiang Lei came, she also received bad news.

"Don't go to my uncle's house. I'm afraid there will be more things to do if you go. When they are done with these things recently, we can visit again, or when we go back to the city."

"I'll bring you the luggage and just In the car, I borrowed a jeep from my cousin, and I will drive you back to the village to bring you home. I have to come back to help my uncle.

I am afraid there will be a lot of things in the past two days, so I will send you back in advance."

Jiang Lei It is also very helpless, who would have thought that such a thing would be encountered on a trip back.

Wei Jinhu was also unlucky, and dying at the hands of his own son was considered a decent death.

Feng Huizhen did not expect to encounter such a thing.

Secretary Liu also smiled wryly and shook his head when he heard this. Outsiders didn't know what was going on, and they really felt embarrassed, but it was just a bunch of people and such a big thing.

Feng Huizhen was sent to the entrance of the village by Jiang Lei.

Jiang Lei helped her carry the suitcase and brought the things to the door of the house.

"You just tell my aunt that it's not convenient for me to visit her in this situation now. Just wait a few days."

Jiang Lei was also considered to have a white matter on his body suddenly.

In this case, it is really not good to go to the door of other people's house.