391-400

391. Shot on the Rock

    "How about the goods this time?"

"Needless to say, you can't trust the two of us? Sister Hua took the lead, and what we found for you this time are all good goods."

Good goods?

Feng Huizhen sneered, someone compared them to goods.

"The three of them are all 18 or 19-year-old girls, and they are very beautiful. One of them is named Feng Huizhen. She is very handsome, and I heard that she is very capable."

Feng Huizhen could tell that this is from Sister Hua. sound.

"What's the use of being able? As long as you are obedient, after all, these people want to marry wives. What's the use of marrying them and not having children at home?"

A strange man's voice suggested that this should be the third Liu Lao San .

"Don't talk nonsense, one of the three girls will always be able to have a baby, right? Who can guarantee that they will have a baby? But it's not easy to get three goods at a time." The voice of the tall and strong man who sang with Sister Hua just now came over.

"Old Li, I'm just talking about you, let's see if you don't even say anything."

"How much is the item this time?"

"900 yuan."

A gasping voice came from outside.

"Lao Li, aren't you trying to rob money? We are going to marry a daughter-in-law with three big daughters. A wife can be married for more than 100 yuan at most. If you want 900 yuan, you can just eat people."

"The price of Lao Liu can be negotiated, but this kind of goods is rare, especially if you don't even know what kind of goods you want!"

"The five brothers of your buyers marry a wife. How can you let the eldest girl live? If the five brothers marry five daughters-in-law, it will cost at least 1,000 yuan.

" Qian, who wants to risk decapitation?"

"Don't be alarmist there, there is no risk of decapitation. If you get caught, you'll just be locked up for a few years."

"It's not like I haven't sat there before."

" Okay , okay, stop talking nonsense, these three are good."

"Then 900 is not good, too high, lower it, otherwise you don't need to look at the goods."

"Then 800."

"Old Li, you can't do it this way. We used to trade a girl for up to 200. Now you have grown such a high price in one bite, then forget it, I'm leaving."

"Hey, hey, hey, Lao Liu, Liu Sange The price is negotiable."

Sister Hua hurriedly persuaded people to stop.

"How about 600 yuan at such a price as before?"

"Three 500 yuan at a time, one price, will it be successful? You don't have to let me in to see it. I don't need to worry about it."

"Okay. , a buy-in price, 500 is 500."

Sister Hua hurriedly made a decision.

The voices outside immediately calmed down.

From the sound of the door lock, it was obvious that they were about to enter the house.

Suddenly, two unfamiliar voices came out.

"Brother Liu has to let us choose first. Our five brothers will choose a wife, and it will cost 200 yuan. It costs more than them."

"You still have the face to say that five people spend 200 yuan to buy a daughter-in-law, how much advantage your five brothers have taken."

"Brother, you also know that our family is poor, and we managed to save this amount of money. Being able to marry a wife is already a blessing."

"Let's pick first."

"Okay, okay, sigh, it's really a bunch of hungry men."

Sister Hua opened the door, pushed open the two doors, and smiled. said.

"Alright, let's go and have a look first. Pick the one you like. By the way, they have all taken the medicine and are still in a drowsiness. They should be able to wake up tomorrow morning." In the dark, the two hurried to Walk around the house.

Sister Hua followed behind them and smiled.

"Wait, I'll turn on the lights for you first, otherwise it's dark and blinding, what can you see?"

At this moment, it was said that it was too late, it was fast, and two feet flew out in the dark, and the two walked away. The man in front was kicked out severely.

The two of them slammed into the wall, planted in the darkness, and they were silent.

Sister Hua, who was following behind them, immediately let out a scream.

"Help!"

Sister Hua's sharp voice seemed to be stuck in her neck.

A hand tightly grabbed Sister Hua's neck because of the force of the palm.

Sister Hua felt that she was almost out of breath, and both hands desperately wanted to break the hand.

But she felt as if her body was hanging in the air. Sister Hua struggled desperately, kicking her legs, but she felt that it was getting harder and harder to breathe.

That hand was like iron pliers, making it difficult for her to shake even half a point.

Liu Laosan and the big old Li Yi heard Sister Hua's call for help, and the two of them were vigilant and did not rush in.

Instead, he took two steps back.

Especially the tall old Li picked up two shovels from the corner, handed one to Liu Laosan, and held the other in his hand.

It's not that they haven't encountered anyone who was abducted by them to resist.

Apparently this time they hit a tough spot.

Feng Huizhen said coldly, "Turn on the lights for them."

The strength in her hands loosened slightly. Sister Hua coughed hurriedly, but did not dare to neglect, and hurriedly groped around the wall with her hands.

Finally, I found the rope for pulling the lamp according to the position, and pulled the rope, and the room was immediately bright.

The two girls suddenly entered the light from the darkness, blocking their eyes with their hands pierced by the lights. At this moment, Lao Li rushed in with a shovel.

Obviously, Lao Li and Sister Hua have a certain cooperation, and the two often cooperate in this way.

Knowing that when the light appears, many people's eyes can't adapt, and there is a blind spot for a moment.

When Liu Laosan saw Lao Li's posture, he thought of two people who rushed in with a shovel before.

Seeing the girl standing at the door with her palm choking on Sister Hua's neck, Old Li covered it with a shovel.

Of course, he didn't want to kill anyone. The position he picked with the shovel was tricky, it was Feng Huizhen's arm.

If the shovel of ordinary people hits the arm, the arm will be broken immediately.

Liu Laosan, who followed behind him, saw two girls standing in the corner with their hands covering their eyes.

And there was a certain distance between the two girls and the girl in front of them, and the three of them did not cooperate very well.

Liu Laosan swung the shovel towards the two girls in an instant.

He and Lao Li cooperated tacitly, so it was easy to disrupt the cooperation of the three people and couldn't echo each other. If the three girls were in their hands, it would be like a cabbage.

The imagination was beautiful, but Lao Li's shovel smashed hard on Feng Huizhen's arm, and there was a loud bang.

The loud noise shook Old Li's arm sore, and he suspected that his shovel had hit the stone.

Is this a human arm?

When he wanted to see it again, he didn't expect the shovel to be bounced back!

The shovel turned into a weird and twisted shape, and bounced back fiercely. The shovel slapped Lao Li's forehead directly.

Old Li only felt a golden star in front of him, and then fell to the ground.