421-430

421. 

Feng Huizhen set foot on the train back to the city.

This time, the journey went smoothly, and I never encountered the so-called suspicious human traffickers again.

Feng Huizhen's experience of more than a month made her feel a little like a lifetime away.

She suddenly felt that she really had a halo since she was reborn.

Maybe God reborn her just to let Feng Huizhen do more good things and repay the society.

Maybe her rebirth was because of the blessings she had accumulated.

But doing these things made her feel really satisfied.

After more than a month of separation, she really misses the home that has not yet become her own, and misses the family that has not yet become her own.

I feel a little homesick, and I haven't been able to celebrate the New Year at home this year.

The family wrote a letter and heard that the eldest brother had given birth to a pair of twins.

The third brother gave birth to a daughter.

The second sister is also married.

The most surprising thing is that the fourth brother actually left as a soldier.

Hearing that everyone in the family was living well, Feng Huizhen finally felt relieved.

In particular, what reassured her even more was that her mother and her family were surrounded by Feng Gaihua's parents, so nothing should go wrong.

Besides, Feng Gaihua's ability has been removed by her, so she will no longer be able to point fingers and make black hands behind her.

The most surprising thing is that Feng Gaihua's parents wrote a letter to report Feng Gaihua's situation.

Feng Gaihua married a local miner in the local area, and I heard that Feng Gaihua and Liu Jinhu had already given birth to two daughters.

Feng Huizhen didn't know who Liu Jinhu was, but she was very surprised how could Feng Gaihua's character stay in the mine?

Also married a miner.

I heard that Liu Jinhu is a middle-aged man much older than Feng Gaihua.

I don't know what bad idea Feng Gaihua has made.

But in any case, now Feng Gaihua doesn't want to jump out of the storm.

Any signs of it will be strangled by Feng Huizhen in the bud.

There is also something to be happy about, the parents of the Bai family have been reinstated.

I heard that the parents of the Bai family and the elder brother of the Bai family, the sister-in-law will go back to the city soon.

Although they were divided into three groups to return, they could finally return to their lives.

They haven't met, but they have exchanged letters with each other over the years.

When she first received a letter from her biological parents, Feng Huizhen was in a complicated mood.

But now it seems to have regarded people far away as their own relatives.

Bai's parents have told her that when they have time, the two of them will make time to visit her.

The Bai family had really returned to the city.

Bai Pengfei and his wife returned to the city.

The leaders not only returned the houses they used to live in, but even paid them back the wages that should have been paid to them over the years.

Looking at this small second floor, the husband and wife were in tears.

Especially when I saw the old father and mother tidy up the house and waited for them in the yard.

The family was overjoyed and burst into tears.

Wait until the house sits down and watch the house clean.

Bai Pengfei felt that his parents were much older, and the other side had already given birth to so much white hair.

When I left, my parents were still in good spirits, but now my father relies on crutches to walk.

And the mother's back has been bent down, especially the white hair, not even a single black hair can be found.

"Mom and dad, we're back, don't worry, we'll be here in the future." The old man and the old lady looked at her son with great excitement.

After so many years, they had already made preparations, and they might never see their son or grandson again in this life, but they didn't expect such a surprise one day.

"Okay, it's good to be back, as long as the family is together, everything is fine." The old man no longer had the high spirits he used to have.

"That's right! You guys have settled down when you come back this time. I heard that your work has returned to your original workplace. You have to work hard and don't let down the trust of your superiors."

Bai Pengfei nodded hurriedly.

After the couple came back, they were too busy to get used to their new jobs. Not only did the two return to their original jobs, but also according to their level.

Bai Pengfei served as the president of the University of Foreign Studies.

His wife Feng Aihua is the director of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Hospital.

After the two returned, they quickly took office.

The people of the Bai family returned to Shanghai one after another in the following year.

Instead of returning to Beijing, Bai Pengju applied to go to the largest coal company in the provincial capital.

He has been working in the coal mine for so many years, and he already has feelings for the job.

Besides, even if he was allowed to return to his original job, he was already a little rusty.

He had long known that Feng Huizhen was working in the provincial capital, so he decided to return to the provincial capital so that he could take care of his niece nearby.

This kid made a breakthrough on her own.

Of course, there was another person who was transferred to the provincial capital with him, and that was Bai Xiaowei.

These are things to come later, Feng Huizhen is now back in the provincial capital.

As soon as I got out of the station, I saw a few familiar faces in the distance.

When Feng Huizhen saw her mother Liu Cuihua, she almost rushed over.

"Mother, why are you here? Why haven't you given me any news?"

Liu Cuihua smiled and hugged her little girl tightly.

He stroked the child's hair, complaining all over his face.

"Look, didn't you just go back for a winter vacation? Why did your face get tanned after losing so much weight? What's going on? You have suffered so much on the road."

Liu Cuihua just arrived, and she only arrived yesterday. arrive.

She came to see her daughter on purpose.

The eldest, the second child's child is already a little older, and she can finally let go, thinking of her daughter all the time.

The child said that the provincial capital has been living well, but she never saw it, and she was always worried.

This time, Feng Huiru was also with her.

She telegraphed Feng Huizhen, unaware that her daughter had returned to the farm during the winter vacation.

Thanks to Jiang Lei, this telegram was received.

When Jiang Lei saw that his mother-in-law and aunt were coming, he was startled and made arrangements in a hurry.

Not only did they clean up the room, but also went to the station to pick them up in person yesterday.

When seeing Liu Cuihua and Feng Huiru, Jiang Lei just said that Feng Huizhen had gone back to the farm to go through work procedures.

So notify him to come and pick them up.

Liu Cuihua and Feng Huiru naturally knew that Jiang Lei was an old acquaintance.

I thought it was all arranged by Feng Huizhen.

Live in peace.

I heard today that Feng Huizhen's train came back today, so naturally they will go to the train station together with the future to pick them up.

Feng Huizhen was a little guilty because of her mother's complaining eyes, but she didn't dare to say what happened on the road.

If you say that your mother is such a coward, you will not be scared.

"Mother, you haven't seen me for a long time, so you think I'm dark and thin. In fact, I'm a little fatter. Let's go, let's go home first, and then go home."

Jiang Lei freely asked Feng Huizhen He took the two bags in her hand.

The moment he picked up the bag, he gently shook Feng Huizhen's hand.

The eyes of the two met, and Jiang Lei gave her a reassuring smile.

Thousands of words are in this smile.