Prologue

I couldn't believe what my body had witness, here I am stretched out at these people hospital in all this pain. My body was going numb tanks to these wonderful doctors, they dosed me up on drugs that slowly began to work. My life kept fading away I was drifting in and out of consciousness , I could hear my mom yelling my name "Rylee! Rylee! Please baby it's almost over!" I wanted this to be over now. Where the hell did my father go. I could hear whisper tones also shuffling with items from the doctors preparing for what was about to happen. My baby was dying thanks to Naye. They pulled up my gown and I felt a breeze between my legs. I heard a manly voice trying to keep my panicking mom calm. The nurse began to coach me to push,but i wasnt able I was so weak I couldn't even lift my head. "Rylee, you have to push." My dad mentioned with patience. I tried pushing but i failed. I could feel my dads warm hand as we tried to embrace me in my time of need. You could tell he was frighten from the way he mouthed his words. I tried my best and i pushed as hard as my body would allow me and than I felted my baby's head pop out. I heard the moving around from the midwife and the doctors helping with the rest of my baby's grand entrance. "It's a boy!" They announced. I was over filled with joy. His name was Kameron. I didn't hear a cry. I was worried. "What's wrong with my baby?" I asked but the room was filled with silence. I tried to gain strength but I was too weak. "What the hell is wrong with my baby?" I tried yelling but it all came out as a blur. I needed to see my baby to make sure he was okay but I couldn't move. The last thing I could remember was my mom yelling and screaming to God for help.