4.

Naye saved the day, she let her mother borrow the car to run her own errands which gave us some time to be alone. I sat on the couch playing in Naye's dreads while she laid in my lap and we continued to watch Lifetime's movie channel and talked. I was really bugged out about the conversation she had with her mom and i was curious to know what it was about. "What was your mom saying to you in the kitchen about me?" She looked up at me and deceitfulness was written all over her face. "Dont lie i know she was saying things about me because she couldnt keep her eyes to herself. Naye let out a harsh sigh and sat up straight "she was asking why i brought you over here." I knew that there was more but I just decided to leave it alone. Naye went inside her mom's kitchen and found something to whip up. Thank God because I was hungry. Lifetime was playing all the good movies." Here you go bae," Naye insisted, swinging the plate in my face. She cooked fried chicken and french fries. I grabbed the plate immediately devouring the meal. I caught Naye giving me a strange stare. "Damn, you must was really hungry." She laughed. I was embrassed. "Dont pick on me." l cried giving her the puppy stare. I washed our dishes and cleaned the mess she made. She cooked so messy. When the cleaning task was final I rejoined Naye on the sofa and we watched television. My hunger was satsified and the atmosphere remained peaceful. Naye had already fallen as. All of a sudden a drowsiness came over me like I popped a sleeping pill. I tried keeping my eyes open but I was unsuccessful.
As soon as I began to dose off good. Ms. Brenda loud mouth ass came busting through the front door all loud. Talking on the phone to somebody gossiping. She really gets on my nerves. I could feel the heat from her eyes on me. I played like I didn't notice it and I continued to watched t.v. She finished up her conversation. "Naye!" She yelled, but Naye was comatose. She walked around the couch and kneeled down to wear she was sleeping and yelled in her face. "Naye!" Naye popped up like she saw a ghost. "What the fuck ma!" Naye was highly pissed. Ms.Tranique removed a cellular from her purse and began to wave it in the air. "This bitch got some explaining to do." We than turned to watch each other. I was flooded in confusion. "What you talking about?" She took the phone and pointed it to my face. I smacked it out her hand. That was her last time disrespecting me. "Excuse me?" She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I snatch the phone off the floor before she could grab it and realized that it was Naye's phone. I looked over the message and the text read: we had a good time last night. Lets go for round two tonight. Before I knew it I was yelling at Naye. Ms.Tranique stared at me like she saw smoke coming from my ears. "Who the fuck is this Janaye," I called her by her real name. My adrenaline was at a 100%. Not only did her mom disrespect me but Naye was cheating again. She took the phone from my hand and stared at the number and laughed "this Tevin, you know my homeboy from my job." I gave her a blank stare. She knew I didn't believe her. She laughed at my expression and then dial the number. The phone rung twice and then a guy answered it. "What's up Tev, this is Naye I can't hit round two at the casino tonight my girl in town." "Alright big dogg just hit me up." Then she hung up the phone. I glanced at Naye's mother and she had a dumbfounded expression written all over her face. She snatched her keys out of her mother's hand and headed for the door. That was my cue to follow.