1.

I was rudely interrupted from my beauty sleep by my raging alarm clock screaming it's time to get up. Realizing the sun peeping through my window turning my dark room slightly dim. Today made a week before I Rylee Symone will be walking across the stage. I will officially have an High school diploma. I felt accomplished I worked hard for this moment to arrive.
I aroused from my bed feeling invincible. I check my phone to see if Naye called or text and there was nothing. She must called herself upset from the argument we had last night, oh well eventually she would get over it.
I began to get dressed. Standing in the bathroom placing my favorite M.A.C lipstick 'Candy Yum Yum on my full lips. The pink from the lipstick complimented the grey speckles in slanted green eyes, than i layered some pink blush to show off my high cheek bones. I had graduation practice to attend. I really didn't want to go but it was a mandatory event and I had no choice, but at least I had a chance to see all my under class buddies and most of all Ashton. Her smile was as beautiful as the summer sunset. God took his precious time with creating her. Even though I was in a relationship. I kept friends, Naye stayed in a different city and I trusted her only as much as I could see her. Shit! I had trust issues. So I always manage to keep a plan B.
I must wasn't moving to my mother's liking because she went to yelling about how I was going to be late. She always stayed on time with everything. Her voice could be so annoying when she yelled. I grabbed my eyeliner and mascara, I would finish my makeup in the car.
On the way to practice my mom and I jammed to her favorite old jams. We were disturbed from the sound of my ringtone. It was Naye calling. "Morning baby!" I answered the phone. I was happy that she called. "Sup Rylee." She spoke so dry half way ruining my uplifted spirit. Every time she spoke so nonchalant towards me, it made the guilt of talking to others go away. We only been dating for about 3 months now and the relationship was already getting old. From her two-faced sister to her nagging ass mommy I wasn't sure how much more I could take. "What's your problem?" I asked. "I'm coming to pick you up after practice." This bitch completely ignored my question. "Yeah okay it will be over in 2 hours." She remained silent on the phone so I decided to just hang up. I looked over and saw my mom shaking her head "that must was Naye." I nodded my head "Yess, you know it." She gave me a deadly stare. "I don't even know why you still with her, you need a boyfriend." I really wasn't in the mood for my mom and her religious views on liking girls." I threw my hand in the air "okay ma, please don't start." I cut her off. "Rylee, I raised you better than that. " she said. I didn't say another word. I hurried and got out of her car before she ruined my day.