3.

As Naye drove she tried sparking up a conversation with me acting like the way she's been treating me never happened. Even though holding grudges wasn't healthy for any relationship. She still owe me some type of I'm sorry. I still wasn't letting her off the hook that easy. I remained quiet and ignored every question she attended to ask. She placed her hand on my thigh and began to caress my leg moving her way up to my vagina. "Can you stop please." I asked. It made me feel some type of way but instead of responding to her actions, I kept slapping her hand away. She gave me a scolding stare. "That don't scare me," i laughed. "You've been treating me like trash, And I feel like you owe me and apology." She mumbled something under her breath. "Excuse me?" Hoping she would repeat what she said. She rolled her eyes. I was already fed up with her inconsiderate ass. "What the hell is your problem, you can take me home." She still ignored me. She was really pissing me off. "I'm talking to you," I was inches away from her face. She looked at me. "No I'm not taking you home so calm your ass down." She answered and kept driving. I sat back on the passenger side looking out into the city as she drove allowing the music to relax me. We got off the exit to go to her house but she drove right past the main road . "Where are we going?" I asked feeling puzzled. "My moms house. She need me to take her to run some errands." Ugh! I couldn't stand her mother. She acted like a child , always being nosy, and keeping up drama. I really hoped and prayed she was having a mature type day because I didn't have time for her bullshit. Naye suddenly grabbed my hand and kissed it making it easy to forgive her even without saying I'm sorry. I looked at her and she smiled. As she drove to her mom's house I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket. It was my mom calling "hey ma," I answered dryly. "are you coming home tonight?" she asked. I sighed because I knew she didn't like being home alone "No ma, I will see you tomorrow." Everything on the other end of the phone felled quiet. I thought she hung up the phone. "Hello ma, you still there?" "Okay Rylee, be careful." She seemed disappointed. I didn't say another word I just hung up the phone. Naye looked at me "are you okay?" I just nodded my head.
When we pulled up to her mom's house, I could hear her talking loud all the way outside. I look at Naye and all she could do was shake her head. Naye and her mom didn't really get alone, because she had a struggling childhood when it came down to it. She just still help her mom when she could. "Get out the car and be on your best behavior." She instructed with a slight giggle. She knew I didn't like her mom from the first time we were introduced to each other. She seem to be fine with me trying to be all friendly, but behind my back trying to get her to get back with her ex girlfriend before me. I just managed to get along with her for Naye's sake.
Before Naye could place her knuckles on the door her mom slung open the door. "Hey Nay...," she paused when she saw hiding behind her. I smiled being fake "hello Ms.Tranique how are you," she moved out the way and we invited ourselves in. "Hey." I could hear the desert seeping from her lips. I smiled at her response. I loved it. I stood in the doorway of the kitchen as she encounter a discreet conversation with her mother. Im assuming they were talking about me all the eye contact her mother keep giving me. I just turned away and went into the living room to give them their privacy. I sat and watched the lifetime movie station on her burgundy leather couch which looked raggedy and wore out. I was so lost into the movie clip that danced before my eyes, I didn't even realize Naye was sitting next to me.
I looked in her direction and gave her the most malignant stare, I think it scared her because she back away from me. "Are you okay?" She asked looking quizzical. I didn't reply, I sustained my attention on the movie. "Naye!" She called her from the kitchen. "I'm letting her go alone," she whispered before she walked away.