2.

Practice was short and simple, they let us out early. Naye still hasn't shown up, she wasn't even answering her damn phone. So to avoid me from getting pissed. I decided to walk down to Ms. Campbell's class to check on her. That was the teacher of the year in my eyes. With the help from her, history was a walk in the park being that was my favorite subject.
Walking down the sidewalk I heard someone call my name the voice sound familiar, I looked around and saw a manly figure walking towards me. I was blind as a bat, so it made it hard for me to make out the face. It was all a blur. I realized it was Keith when he was up close and personal. He mocked my squinting expression making fun of me "can you see me now?" He joked. I smacked him on his arm and joined him in laughter. Keith was my ex lover. I was head over heels for Keith but he lied and said he was single. Everybody at school knew the truth but me, which made me look like a fool in the end since his girlfriend attended our school. When she found out about us, she started giving me dirty looks which was kind of funny to me because she still haven't confronted me about her 'man'. Sometimes I tried things to make my mother happy and dating guys was one of them, I was physically attracted to men but it never seemed to work out mentally so girls was a tad bit of a comfort zone for me and I truly enjoyed it. "Sup dude?" I greeted him holding out my hand waiting on a handshake in return. He gave me a dirty look and I felled out in laughter. "whhhaaatttt I just saw yo ass in practice!" I whined. "Rylee don't play with me." He always tried to seem so serious.I laughed at his response. "Well heeyyy Keith." I extended my arms out waiting on him to give me a hug. He grabbed me and pulled me close making it difficult for me to breath my own personal air. I tried getting away "Keith stopp!" I yelled. He tried kissing me but I rejected him. The way he handled me caused my stomach to grow in knots. He had some special effect on me. Even though we didn't work out as 1, I couldn't stop being his friend. "Stop acting hard. I know you miss me." He spat causing me to look away it was kind of true. "No I don't, now get off me." breaking away from his grip. He looked a little disappointed. "Dammit Keith, don't look that way." I felt bad for rejecting him. "You have somebody and so do I. " trying to defend the situation "Right," he said sarcastically not making it any better. My phone began to ring interrupting the tension between us, It was Naye. "Hello," i screamed over her loud music in the background. At this point I was somewhat annoyed. When she did that really grinds my gears I couldn't hear myself think. "Don't answer the phone like that. I'm at your school." I didn't say another word. I just hung up the phone. "That must be your lil boo." He cried. I ignored his comment. "I will text you later Keith." I replied walking off leaving him in the hallway alone with his pride in the palm of his hand.