5.

The whole car ride was awkward. Trey Songz hit single Love Faces played on the radio. I glanced over at Naye and she showed no emotion. I kind of felt bad for accusing her, but damn how could she not blame me. I've caught her talking to other females twice and one of them was my ex best friend. Her name is Alisandra but she liked to be called Ali for short. Since I can remember she has been trying to backdoor me, but I forgave her every time because she doesn't stand a chance. I'm like the drug Lord and she's the crackhead begging for the next hit. Right now I wasn't talking to her, because I was fed up with her backstabbing ambition. I wasn't sure if it was because she was jealous of me or because I did it to her once when we were younger. It was a stupid move.
The song was finally over so I took it upon myself to plug my phone in and turn on some rock music. She despised the fact that I enjoyed different music from her, but if you sat down and listen to the words, they all had meaning. I played my favorite song by Nirvana 'Forgotten Tunes' as I began to sing along I noticed Naye's expression change. "Girl, you crazy ass hell." She switch the music back to the radio and the music played from 94.1, I laughed because I knew how to get her to talk.
When we arrived at her place I automatically went and laid in her bed I was in need of a nap. Naye wasn't about to let that happen. "Rylee! " she called out to me. I lifted my head up to see her strip down to only her boxers and sports bra. She was super sexy. She stood about 5'7, peanut butter skin tone, light brown almond shape eyes, and to top off my peanut butter sexiness she had dreads that went down to the middle of her back. I snickered "giiirrrrlllll put on your clothes!" I laid back down. "Get out my bed and come take a shower." She hollered from the bathroom. I already knew what was about to go down and its been almost 2 weeks now.
I was undressed before I entered the bathroom. Naye was already in the tub, so I joined. She already had the washcloth lather in Irish Spring soap washing my back while I let the water flow over my body. Once she was done I returned the favor. I was kind of upset that she didn't try anything sexual.
Naye must've recognized the expression that was settle upon my face because she made her way behind me "ma'am what's your problem," I smiled trying to play it off. "Nothing," the heat that exhale from her mouth sent chills down my spine. She now had her arms wrapped around me. I turned around and began to kiss her in her mouth. The moment our lips begin to intertwine I felt my clit do jumping jacks. Kissing her always took me for a loop. We kissed all the way to the bed. I was more ready than ever. I was lost in her world. I felt her making her way down to my navel. I was already dripping wet. She traveled down a little further until she was face to face with my lovebox, she sperated my lips revealing my clit. She opened her mouth taking all of me inside her mouth at once playing tag with my pearl causing me to mumble her name in pleasure. Someone banging on the door brought me back to reality. "What the fuck!" She spat as she got up off the bed. "Who is it?" She yelled. "Bianca!" That was her sister. I couldn't take much more of today. I was ready to go home.