Oh God Not Tears

Blakely stood in the hall with her forehead leaned against the wall and her fists balled tightly

No matter what she wants it never works out. When Emma told her her father was still out there a deep part of her wanted to find him and meet him. This wasn't what she wanted though.

She thought she might be happy, sad. She would sometimes cry herself to sleep thinking of what she might say or feel.

This wasn't like anything she could think of. She wanted to throw something across the room. She needed to get all her feelings out in the only way she knew how.

Destruction.

Blakely heard the door behind her open and footsteps walked out. Too heavy to be Emma's and the sound of a cane absent. "I don't want to talk to you." Blakely insisted when realized it was the man who would be considered her father.

"I can do all the talking if you want." He shrugged. He leaned his back against the wall.

"Whatever you want to say will never make up for sixteen years of you not being there!" She said finally. "Sixteen years of watching fathers with their daughters. Holidays, dinners, every time I was at my lowest I never had a father there to fix it."

"I know. I'm so sorry. I didn't want to give you up but a life with me, with what Emma and I were doing, wasn't the life I wanted for you."

Blakely didn't realize how tight she was clenching her jaw until she went to speak. "But, you could have come back. You knew how bad it was to grow up without a father and if you wanted me to have a better life than yours, you wouldn't have left me."

Neal watched as Blakely kept her forehead pressed against the wall and her fists balled.

Blakely looked at her father. Based on his apartment and clothes, he worked a minimum wage job and didn't worry too much about his appearance. Kept his apartment clean even if he did live in a dump.

He wasn't anything great, he wasn't anything. Just another person in a big city.

- - -

"So, uh, you like pizza." Baelfire asked as he walked across the street with the kids.

"Yeah. Let me guess, you're gonna tell me the best pizza's in New York and I gotta try it, right?" Henry asked.

"Actually, it's in the Kingdom of Damarian on the north shore of the Dragone Fields of Zorn."

"The what now?" Blakely asked.

"Nah, it's in New York. Here, let's get you a slice." He said leading the kids to a place called Argo Di Trionfo Pizzeria.

"So you're really from there?" Henry asked walking in.