Going On A Trip In Our Favorite Pirate Ship

"Emma, you don't even know where you're going!" Mary Margaret shouted as they all chased after her

"Doesn't matter. I have to find him. I'll track them down in hell if I have to." They ran to the docks and watched Greg throw the bean in the water.

"The last bean."

Blakely suddenly took off and bolted for them. Her strides became longer and she forgot about everything and didn't worry about one foot in front of the other.

"Henry!" She shouted.

The three of them jumped in and Blakely ran after them. She was about to jump into the portal when two arms wrapped around her.

"No, no!" She kicked and tried to get out of his grip. David held her back as she tried to free herself and got after them, but the portal closed.

"We have to follow them. There has to be a way!" Emma said and ran up to them.

"Not only do we not know where they went, but Hook stole the last bean."

"I don't care!" Blakely shouted.

"Without it there's no way to follow." Regina said.

"There has to be. We can't let them just take Henry!" Emma argued.

"They've taken Henry?" Gold asked and walked to the docks with Belle at his side.

"Yeah." David said. "You're the Dark One. Do something."

"Gold." Emma panted. "Help us." She begged.

"There's no way. I spent a lifetime trying to cross worlds to find my son. There's no way in this world without a portal."

"So that's it? He's gone forever?"

"No. No he can't be." Blakely whispered.

"I refuse to believe that." Regina turned towards the water.

"What is that?" Belle asked and looked out at the water to see a ship coming their way.

"Hook."

- - -

"What the hell are you doing here?" Emma asked and walked over to the Jolly Roger.

"I'm helping." Hook answered.

"Well, you're too late."

"Am I?"

"I thought you didn't care about anyone but yourself." Emma reminded him.

"Maybe I just needed reminding that I could." He handed her another pouch. She checked to make sure this one actually had something in it.

"Enough waiting around. Let's go."

"I agree." Blakely said. She rushed onto the ship without hesitation. Nobody stopped her.

"Go? Where? I thought we were saving the town." Hook asked.

"We already did."

"We need to get Henry. Greg and Tamara took him through a portal." Emma told him.

"Well, I offer my ship and my services to help follow them." Hook offered and was about to board his ship.

"Well, that's great, Hook, but how will we track them?" Regina asked.

"Leave that to me. I can get us where we need to go." Gold said.

"Then let's do it." Mary Margaret sighed with relief.

They all boarded the captain's ship. They waited for Gold and when he was finally on board they got ready to leave.

"So, are you done trying to kill me?" Gold asked Hook.

"I believe so."

"Excellent. Then you can live." Gold waved his hand and in a puff of smoke appeared a white globe with nothing on it. He pricked his finger on the top and let the blood drop on the globe.

A continent appeared. "Where is that?" Regina asked. "Where did they take Henry?" She demanded.

"Neverland." Hook answered and looked at Gold.

Blakely stepped back and stared at the globe. "Are you sure?" She asked.

"Aye." The captain confirmed.

Emma gave the bean to Hook and he threw it in the water. Once the portal started to open Hook steered the ship into the void.

"Who are we up against?" David demanded. They all grabbed onto something to steady themselves. "Who are Greg and Tamara?"

"They're merely pawns. Manipulated by forces far greater than they can conceive. They have no idea who they're truly working for." Good informed.

"And who's that?" Emma asked.

"Someone we all should fear."

Blakely looked at Gold. Maybe he was wrong. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding. It had to be.