5

'Hana why did you left without saying anything ' Shinchiro thought. He was thinking about it the whole time so he got a smack from his sister. "Eat your food" she said. "Hai" Shinchiro said as he gulped. Then he remembered the memories with Hanagaki family. When it's time to eat everyone will gather around the dinning table. Every day would be chaotic when it's time to eat. Shinchiro chuckled as he remembered them. "What are you thinking Shin ni?" Izana asked. "Nothing I just think about the family that saved me" Shinchiro said. Then they heard the door bell ring. Mikey dashed towards the door and opened it. It was Hitoshi. "Mikey who is it?" Shinchiro asked. "Oh this is Hitoshi" Mikey replied. 'Oh so he is the one who framed Hana' Izana and Shinchiro thought. "Hello" Hitoshi greeted. Then they talked for an hour. 'He reminds me of Hana ' Izana thought. "Izana kun~ are you okay?" Hitoshi asked as he put his hand on Izana's forehead. "I am fine" Izana replied while trying to hide his blush. 'Why am I blushing he is not Hana ' Izana thought. "You really reminds me of Hana" Izana said accidentally. "Hana? Who is it?" Emma asked. "Huh what are you asking?" Izana sweatdrops. "So she is your girlfriend huh~" Emma asked. "Actually boyfriend" Izana said. "Oh" they said. "You guys know him. Its Hanagaki Takemichi" Izana said. Everyone expect Shinchiro was shocked. "WHAT!!" They yelled. "Why him?" Mikey asked." Why not " Izana replied. "Do you know what he did to Hitoshi" Baji asked. "Hana already said to me that he framed him" Izana replied. "He is the one who lying. Look at Hitoshi's body there are so many bruises" Draken said. Hitoshi showed the bruises. Izana was shocked. "He just did it because Hitoshi is getting more attention than him" Mikey said. "I know him more than you guys and it's been 2 years since we began to dating" Izana said . "2 years!" Emma and Mikey asked. Izana nodded. "And he is 2 nd leader of Tenjiku" Izana added. "WHAT!" some of them yelled. " Then why did he joined Toman ?" Mitsuya asked. "Because when Mucho entered Toman as spy for us he wanted to conform that Mucho is not betrayed us" Izana explained. "That suspicious. Just for a member the leader joined too." Hitoshi pointed out. "Izana kun are you sure,  he did it because of this reason" Hitoshi asked. Izana didn't give answer of it. Then Hitoshi share some of his theories. All were against Takemichi. Most of them agreed to his theories. Shinchiro who was watching this was trying hard not to punch Hitoshi. Reason why Takemichi joined Toman was for him. Shinchiro asked Takemichi  to  join Toman so he can watch over his brother . Izana then called Michi. "Hello Zana kun" Michi said. "It's over" Izana said ." Huh! What's over?" Takemichi asked . "Our relationship" Izana replied.  "Izana are you sure about. Don't regret after this" Shinchiro said. "I am 100% sure Shin nii" Izana replied. "*sigh* I don't know what happened. But okay our relationship is over" Michi said. Izana didn't speak anything. "Oh and I will be no longer in Tenjiku. I quit" Michi  added and hang up the phone. "Wow did he really loved you" Hitoshi asked. "I don't think so. He didn't even hesitate to agree to breakup" Mikey. Shinchiro was sad because of this. Wakasa who saw this hugged him and planted a kiss on his cheek. Shinchiro blushed like a tomato. "Go get a room" Mikey and Baji said. Wakasa are waiting for this. Wakasa pick up Shinchiro and go to the room. "Don't disturb us" Wakasa said. Others stood there with 'WTF ' face.