13

Michi dragged Izana to a ramen stall. Michi ordered 2 bowl of ramen. "Eat it" Michi said as he pushed one bowl toward Izana. "Eh! Mm. Thank you" Izana said. "How are you?" Michi asked while eating. "I am fine." Izana replied "Mm how about you?" Izana asked Michi without looking at him. "Am fine too. But" Michi replied but paused as he looked at Izana. Izana also looked at Michi and asked "But ?". "But I really missed you. Missed those days which we always cuddled each other, share about our day" Michi explained. Izana feel guilty because of this. Michi noticed it. "I didn't mean to make you sad" Michi said. "No you didn't do anything I was the one who hurt you" Izana said. "I am sorry. I am really sorry " Izana apologized.

After finishing ramen they went to see fireworks. There was awkward silence between them. Michi sighed and hold Izana's hand. "I will forgive you. So don't be sad" Michi said. "The Izana I loved is someone who he strong , who can face any challenges. So cheer up. " Michi said as chuckled as he remembered their memories. Suddenly Izana hugged Michi and began to apologize again and again. They stayed like that for few minutes. Michi patted Izana while Izana cried on Michi's shoulder. Takemichi was the only one who saw Izana's weakness. He only cried in front of Takemichi. After while Izana calm down. "Zana kun there is something I want to say" Michi said. Izana was really happy to hear his nickname. The nickname that his only lover called him. Only His Hana called him. "What is it Hana?" Izana asked eagerly. Michi smiled as he see the old Izana. 'Damn he looks like a cute puppy 'Michi thought as he tried to control himself from pinching Izana's chubby cheeks. "You remember Hitoshi right?" Michi asked. Izana nodded. How can he forget that guy who is the reason he breakup with his Hana. "Yeah I remember" Izana replied. "He was ordered by my siblings" Michi said. "Huh! What?" Izana asked. "My crazy siblings asked him to frame me so they can see how much you guys trust me" Michi explained. Izana just stayed there didn't dare to speak a single. 'It was planned by Hana's siblings !' He thought. "They are really crazy right?" Michi asked as he chuckled. 'They really are ' Izana thought as he remembered how they treated him. But unknown to him Michi's siblings is more crazier than he thought. They won't mind to kill anyone who dare to hurt their 'Michi'. They just let Izana and others alive because Michi is really fond of them. Otherwise they all would be 6 feet under already.

With Mikey and others

The simps were really angry because Michi dragged Izana with him. It's gonna be 1 hours since they left but still they didn't get back. Emma and Hina went to somewhere so they can spend their time alone. But suddenly they were surrounded by some thugs and their target is Shinchiro. Look like they were Shinchiro's old enemies when he was the leader of black dragons . They were 100 of them. Those thugs really have a bad luck. The thugs were using weapons like small knife,metal rod and wooden bat. They tried to attack Shinchiro but was blocked by Mikey and others. People around them ran away .Wakasa guarded Shinchiro while others fights expect South and Taiju. "Don't worry Shin I won't let anyone hurt you" Wakasa said. "Waka you don't need to protect me, I can protect myself" Shinchiro explained by suddenly one of the thug charged to them with a wooden bat. Wakasa began to fight that person. Shinchiro was really annoyed by it. He feels like they treat him like something fragile. Then a metal rod was swings aimed toward Shinchiro's head. But Shinchiro blocked it. That tried again to hurt Shinchiro, but dodge it. "Aww you are slow" Shinchiro said as he punched that guy. Ever since he became an Hanagaki he was trained well so his punches were really hard that might even broke your bones. The guy coughed blood and fell unconscious. Shinchiro ran towards Wakasa and helped him to beat other guys. Everyone expects South and Taiju was surprised by Shinchiro's strength. Shinchiro was known to be the weakest but now he is beating the thugs like nothing.

When Izana and Michi came back they were welcomed by bloody Shinchiro who was beating the leader of the thugs. "What the hell happened here?" Izana asked. "Shin nii let the guy go" Michi said. Shinchiro did as he said. Shinchiro's murderous aura became happy aura and we can see flowers blooming. 'The hell' Mikey and others thought. Michi sigh and walked towards Shinchiro . "Look at you" Michi said as he wiped blood from Shinchiro's face. "Why didn't you guys help him" Michi asked Taiju and South. He can clearly tell that they didn't move a single muscles. "Well it's been a while since I saw Shin ni fight" Taiju said. "Moreover we don't think they need our help to beat them up" South added. "It's really fun to see Shin ni's Hanagaki traits" Taiju said. Michi lightly punched Taiju and South and said "You guys are always like this". As Takemichi and Shinchiro talked with two giants Mikey and others were having trouble to process everything. And they can't still believe their eyes, they just saw Shinchiro fight the thugs like he was playing with dolls.