11

Today is the day Akane's birthday. The party hall is filled with Akane's little brother's friends and Takemichi's friends. But Sara hide Seishu and Koko from Akane. Shinchiro and his friends are also here. But where is Takemichi. He is no where to found. "Where is Hana?" Shinchiro asked to Yuu. "He have something to do. He will come later" Yato replied." Yuki can you please stop glaring at them" Shinchiro said to Yuki who was glaring at Mikey and others. Yuki just sighed and nodded. "Hello everyone" the Hanagaki couples greeted. "Hello" they greeted back. "Who is that?" Sanzu asked. "Maybe their other siblings" Mitsuya replied. Mikey and others were looking at the couples for some time and Mrs. Hanagaki noticed it. "Oh my how rude, we didn't introduced ourselves haven't we" Mrs. Hanagaki said. "I am Aina Hanagaki, I am Takemichi's and his other siblings mother" she introduced herself. They were really shocked and they can't believe what they heard. 'She look so young ' they thought. "And this is my husband Arata Hanagaki" she introduced her husband. Mikey and others were having a hard time to understand things. After few minutes it's time to cut the cake. But still Takemichi didn't arrive. So they decided to wait for few more minutes. "Why is he so late. What is he doing actually?" Shinchiro asked. "You heard of a (random)mafia" Yuki asked. "Mm I heard of it. And they are causing so much trouble" Shinchiro replied. Mikey and others were also listening to this. "So he just went to wipe them out for causing too much trouble" Yuu simply stated. Shinchiro sighed while others doesn't know what to do. 'He is crazy ' that what they thought. "Sorry. I am late" Michi said as he bowing. "It's fine dear" Mrs. Hanagaki said.

After cutting the birthday cake, Michi and others give here gifts. Sara presented her brother in law to Akane. Akane was really happy to see him. She saw hugging him like if she let him go he will fade away like a mist. Because of it Akane didn't give much attention to Sara. Takemichi and other siblings were laughing at Sara's miserable state. After that they started to eat food but something abnormal happens. Most of the food Mikey and others expect some peoples get were really spicy or salty. And some of them fell into the pool while others lose their appetite. For the people who hurt Michi had a miserable day. While Takemichi's protection squad where enjoying everything.

But at lunch time everything was perfect. Mikey and others were glad. When they about to leave Toman bowed down and apologized for everything. Even Michi forgive them Michi doesn't want to being in any gang. While his siblings didn't like that he forgive them. They were planning something big to trouble Mikey and others. Michi seems to notice it and glared at them. When it comes to Michi his siblings are overprotective and will became yandere. And Michi call them childish. Same go for their parents. They may look like sweet ,but they will torture you to death if you hurt one of their children.What an crazy family.