10

Everyone in the Hanagaki mansion is busy because of upcoming events. Takemichi , Yuu and Sara are decorating the place they booked. While Yato planning how to get Seshui there. And their parents will come back next day, so they were excited. After decorating the place they went home. When they went into the house they saw Akane on the couch who was playing with Yuki's hair while Yuki fell asleep on Akane's lap. Sara was fuming with jealous while others laughed. "Yuki nii you should wake up or someone will kill you today" Michi said while shaking Yuki. "Mm My baby Michi" Yuki said as he pulled Michi into a tight hug. "Eh Nii you should wake up" Michi said. But Yuki hugged Michi tightly. "What happened" Michi asked in sweet tone. He cupped his brother's face. "You were crying? What happened?" Michi asked as he saw Yuki's red puffy eyes. "Bad dream" Yuki replied. "You cried because you had a bad dream. Are you a kid Yuki ?" Sara asked or should say teased. "Sara!" Akane called. "What was that dream?" Yato asked. "It's really a bad dream" Yuki replied. Michi hugged his brother and patted him. "The dream was something happened to our Michi" Yuki said. After hearing this others sighed. "Nii san look I am fine and I always will be. Because I have you guys,  you won't let anyone hurt me right?" Michi said while chuckling. Yuki nodded. "I can't wait to see Mom and Dad" Yuu said. Others nodded. Their mother is a doctor and she is the one who saved Akane and Shinchiro. And their father is a businessman and also a mafia lord. Hanagaki family is one of the prideful family. They are sweet but if you mess with them they will kill you.

Next day morning they were waiting for their parents at airport. After few minutes 2 couples who looks too young to be parents of 5 childrens

Takemichi's father

Takemichi's mother

Takemichi's mother

"Good morning Mom ,Dad" they greeted

"Good morning Mom ,Dad" they greeted. "Good morning little one's" the couples greeted back. On the way back to their house they share their beautiful memories of the trip. While their children listened everything their parents says. Some times the siblings were jealous of their own parents because how they were perfect couples.    Takemichi's mother wants Michi's friends on Akane's birthday as they were Seishu's friends also. But Michi's siblings were not happy by it. Look like something really gonna happen on Akane's birthday. And Akane will be there for the sibling Squads plans.

Happy Pride Month 🏳️‍🌈