15

As it is a beautiful day Sano siblings and their friends decided to go for a picnic. "Ne ne Shin. Are you just like them ?" Wakasa asked his lover. This question catches everyone's attention. "Like whom?" Shin asked  innocently even through he know whom Waka was speaking about . "The Hanagaki's" Wakasa replied. "What do you think?" Shinchiro asked with a little smirk. "Ah , a little bit" Mikey replied. "Hahaha really" Shin laughed as he asked. They nodded. 'Little bit huh. Nope  I am more Hanagaki than Sano' Shinchiro thought as he chuckled. "Well if you guys think like that , then its fine" Shin replied as he wink at Wakasa. Its fine because he is an Hanagaki  and he is just like them . And he is proud to having  Hanagaki traits. They continued their picnic and some of them complain about Michi's absences. After few hours they went back to their house. On their way back to house Shin was thinking about Wakasa's question and Mikey' reply . ' Yeah , a little bit huh' Shin thought as he chuckled. 'Really wrong '. Shin said in his mind as he looked at his brothers. He smiled as he recalled some memories of him been an Hanagaki.

His family and friends think he is a little  bit like Hanagaki .Poor them doesn't know he is as dangerous and deadly as Hana. Whenever both him and Hana went to mission they make sure they had fun like toying with enemies thinking they have advantage than Michi and him, torturing enemies, blowing up the whole building etc~. They are nightmare for their enemies. So most of their enemies will try to ran away when they found its Takemichi and him on mission. But unlucky them always fell on the traps created by the two devils. Ah~ what a sweet memories.

As he was remembering those so called sweet memories suddenly Shin's phone began to ring. "Hana~, how are you?. Mm Mm mm. Of course I can't miss something like that~. Then see ya~" Shinchiro said as he hang up. "What is it, Shin ni?" Izana asked . Song "Nothing, nothing its just Hana  asked me for hang out tomorrow" Shin replied. "Then can we come to" Mikey asked. "No" Shin deadpanned. "Why?" Izana asked. "Didn't I say Hana asked me to come with him not you guys " Shin replied to his brothers sweety and went to his room. Shin then looked at the message Hana had send him. Actually Hana inform him about their new mission. That's why Shin rejected his brothers request. Their mission is to catch ( trapping) and beating (torturing) those people who were doing illegal drug trafficking behind their back. These people are the members of their company and are trying to apply dirt to their company's reputation. They won't allow anyone to ruin their company's reputation, if someone dare those people's  life won't spare. As the information Hana vet from Akane' network ,these people are trying to ruin their company's reputation as they were bribed by their rival company.
And these people don't know them well, if they does they won't have think about these cheap tricks. Mr. Hanagaki and Mrs. Hanagaki Aina were the owners of company and they were from wealthy family. Hanagaki family have mafia background same goes to Mrs. Hanagaki's family. If she didn't have become a doctor, she was next heir to her mafia family. Well now those unfortunate people's are trying to mess with them, let's give them a good lesson so they won't do anything this silly again.

Takemichi is packing the things they needed for their new mission. He already told Shin about it and this mission is going to be more fun as Shin is also there. He is waiting for be tomorrow. Mission with Shin nii means more fun and mischief.

Sorry for not updating. I was busy with study and another story. Then phone decided to be a bitch and I can't open any downloaded apps. Sometimes it will become normal for a day at least and will back to safe mode. Now I am writing this in an another phone. So I will try to update this story.

And Thanks for votes and comments