-Speed run -

This takes place when Drago's Army is attacking the sanctuary for the dragons. Meanwhile the gang had caught up to the twins and met Eret. They did their persuading to force him to take them to Drago.
Once they arrive they see the attack going on and try and stop it while Hiccup looks for Toothless. Y/n see's Hiccup and quickly picks him up and drags him into the sanctuary. ReUnited him with Toothless.
Valka immediately recognized her son and they had a brief moment of happiness before the attacks continued.
Dragon riders do their best to free all the dragons, but when both alphas started to fight and one of them succeeded, when it went downhill. Alpha Bewilderbeast started controlling all the dragons including Toothless and Y/n.
Hiccup's father came into the scene and basically bonked Drago on the head. It gave everyone a brief moment to analyze the situation. Alpha Bewilderbeast controlled Y/n to shoot down Stoic the vast. But Y/n was stubborn and didn't really listen to anybody. Drago was confused. Toothless Took the chance to grab pick up and stoic and retreat to Valka. They had their brief reuniting and shared a brief moment of peace for once again everything is ruined.
" all right we need to plan"
Toothless Heard of the call of the alpha and went over to it.
The whole scene happens with Stoic getting shot and Drago taking the dragons to Berk.

Drago takes Toothless and naturally Y/n goes after him. But she ended up getting captured by another boat on her journey. Death grippers were flying in the sky and a man that seemed all too familiar with held in a contraption carried by then. " well would you look at that, and I thought that I killed all the night fury's."
Y/n was captured and restrained taking off by Grimle and the Army.

Hiccup and the other riders eventually meet the way back home and saw the destruction that happened, ice was everywhere and the dragons being controlled. All except for the babies, that being the original way they got back.
Hiccup got Toothless back and the whole show down, with both Hiccup fighting Drago. And Toothless fighting the alpha.
They won. And Toothless became the alpha. Dragon bow down in respect. After that whole situation settle down they started rebuilding home. Toothless went looking around for Y/n but didn't find her.
Days, weeks, a month went by and there was no sign of her.

Toothless grew anxious and restless by the day. Hiccup would go on flights with him, in search of her. They didn't find her.

I'm leaving you on a suspenseful note, lmao wait some more, I have to get my life together