Chapter 23

TW: mentions of abuse

Cate came back upstairs and saw us cuddling on her floor. "Y/N" she whispered.

"Everything is going to be alright sweetheart" she sighed. "I've spoken to Helena and she wants us to take it to the police, she told me she was going to get the first plane back here but I refused to let her. I told her that Y/N is fine here with us and that we won't let any harm come to her, Helena needs to finish filming the crown so she can come back as soon as possible" Cate told Sarah. 

I was a little mad that she had told mum to stay in England. I just want to be with her right now. But I understand...

"Y/N lovely, get dressed so we can go to the police station" Cate told me. I did as she asked without hesitation. I threw on a jumper and some leggings and we got into the car.

"Have you got your phone with you?" Sarah asked from the passenger seat. "Yeah" I mumbled. 

We shortly arrived at the police station. There were police cars coming in and out of the station, and police dotted about everywhere. We entered the building and found we were the only members of the public there.

"What can I do for you ladies this morning?" the police officer behind the counter asked as he took a sip of his coffee. 

"Y/N here has been receiving messages from someone. We aren't sure if it is her sister or not but it is really unsettling as Bonnie is supposed to be behind bars" Cate spoke. "May I see the messages?" the police officer asked.

I took my phone out, unlocked it and showed him the messages.

"What does this last message mean to you Y/N?" he asked calmly. "I don't know what this person means by that. But if it is Bonnie, it means that she knows where I am and who I'm with. She abused me for years when my parents left but Helena rescued me" I said, shaking.

"Come with me," the officer said with a polite smile, guiding me to a conference room. 

"Take a seat Y/N and tell me a little bit about yourself" he said with a warm smile. I did as he asked and took a seat.

"My name was Y/N Davis. I live near London and I used to live with my sister Bonnie. I met Helena at school, she was my drama teacher. She somehow found out that I was being abused by my sister. She saved me, Sir. Bonnie is in prison, or she should be... so I don't know if this is her messaging me or not" I sighed, still shaking. 

"Right. I will organise a phone call to HM prison and find out if your sister is still where she should be. May I keep your phone so we can perform an investigation?" I nodded my head. "Thank you, you've done extremely well Y/N. I would like to thank you for your time" he said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you for helping me Sir" I smiled as we exited the room and I was reunited with Sarah and Cate. "Well?" Sarah asked immediately.

"Everything will be fine Ms Paulson. We are going to do a full investigation into this, for the safety of Y/N. We will be in touch as soon as we find something" the police officer told them. 

"Thank you for your time" Cate smiled. She lead us back out to the car and we got in. "How are you feeling Y/N?" Sarah asked sympathetically.

"Better now that its been taken to the authorities but I just want to go to sleep" I sighed, sitting back against the seat. "You heard the lady Cate, lets take her home" Sarah giggled. 

I was back home pretty fast. Nobody was awake since it was still pretty early, I just went straight to my room and took a well earned nap.