Chapter 24

When I woke, I could smell bacon and pancakes. "Cate what are you cooking now" I chuckled to myself. 

I made my way downstairs and saw that Cate was cooking. "I thought I could smell something good" I laughed as I sat down at the breakfast bar.

"Afternoon Y/N. Did your nap help?" she asked, placing a plate of heaven in front of me. "Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better now. Did you and Sarah go back to bed? I'm so sorry about waking you guys up" I said, putting my head down slightly.

"Hey, don't worry about it! I managed to get an hour more but Sarah didn't bother. We're just glad you came to us... that's the most important thing" Cate smiled and I nodded.

"Have you heard anything yet?" I asked eagerly. "No, not just yet. But your mom said she would call me to talk to you as soon as she wakes up. Which should be pretty soon" Cate said with a smile, also sitting down and eating. 

I finished my plate but as I was about to put it in the sink, Cate's phone rang. "For you madam," Cate said slyly, handing me her phone. I rolled my eyes and answered.

Y/N: Mum?

Helena: Hello button! How are you? I was worried

Y/N: I'm fine mum. My phone is with the police now, they're doing an investigation in case it is Bonnie messaging me. If it isn't, whoever it is will get into serious trouble

Helena: I'm glad! It's phishing. I would have been on the first flight here but Blankett and Paulson stopped me

Y/N: I know, a part of me wanted you to be here. But the other part of me knew that it would just be a major inconvenience and I would rather you stay in England to finish filming. The sooner you're done, the sooner you can come back

Helena: I know love. I just worry about you. Especially now that I know what that woman is capable of

Y/N: I promise I am fine. Anyway, how's it going?

Helena: Great! We're almost done I reckon. Collie, Vanessa and Claire really want to meet you!!!

Y/N: NO WAY!

Helena: Yes way button. As soon as we're finished with Oceans 9 and we're back home, we will organise something and you can meet them!

Y/N: You're amazing mum! I love you

Helena: I love you too button! Anyway, I best go because I need to go to set. Speak to you soon!

Y/N: Bye mum!

"What was all the yelling about?" Sandra asked, realising I was on the phone. "Sorry, Sandy. I was just on the phone with mum. She said that Olivia Colman, Claire Foy and Vanessa Kirby want to meet me! I'm just excited... that's all" I giggled, handing Cate her phone back.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we have our own little celebrity in the room" Sandy said jokingly. Cate started bowing down to me, making me laugh so hard my stomach hurt. 

"Where's Paulson?" I asked. "I think she might be outside" Sandy shrugged.

I got up and made my way outside to find Sarah. As Sandy guessed, she was outside sunbathing. I couldn't see her eyes due to her sunglasses but it looked as though she was asleep. She also had AirPods in, I could hear the music blaring through them. 

I went up behind her and pulled her AirPods out, "Paulson I hope you're not deaf" I yelled from behind her. "Well I am now" she laughed, sitting up.

"How are you feeling now?" she asked as I sat down on the sunbed next to her. "Better now that I've had some sleep and that the police are handling it. I heard you haven't slept" I sighed.

"Yeah, I couldn't get back to sleep once we came home. I was too worried about you" she said, putting her arm around me. "You don't have to worry about me Sarah" I lightly chuckled.

"You know I always will" she smiled, planting a kiss on the top of my head. "I know, and that's why I love you" I whispered. 

"You do?" she asked genuinely. "Of course I do Paulson! You're my best friend and I couldn't ask for anyone better. You take care of me when my mum isn't here. You treat me like an adult and above all... you're Sarah Paulson" I smiled.

"Y/N" she pouted. "I appreciate you so much. And... I love you too sweetie" Sarah smiled, pulling me into a tight hug.

A/N- Sarah and Y/N are completely platonic guys!!!