Chapter 30

A/N- this chapter is purely just for a little bit of fun! Enjoy <3

Sarah, mum and I are doing 'how well do you know your costar' today and I am so excited!

We entered the building and were handed our cards shortly after running through what we needed to do. We were told to be as authentic as possible but, when I have Sarah Paulson by my side it's almost impossible not to be authentic!

We took our places, Sarah to my left and mum to my right. I didn't have any cards since I was going to be tested on how well I know the women on either side of me.

The cameras started rolling and we began talking.

"Hi, I'm Sarah Paulson"

"I'm Helena Bonham Carter"

"And I'm Y/N Bonham Carter... Paulson" I said very seriously making Sarah and mum laugh.

"Paulson hm?" Sarah asked, I shook my head. "No, just Bonham Carter" I smiled, trying to contain a laugh.

"And we're playing a game today with Marie Claire called How Well Do You Know Your Costar" I said innocently.

"Which season of American Horror story have I not appeared in?" Sarah asked. "1984" I replied confidently. "Yes! I was shooting Miss America exactly when American Horror Story was shooting, and I thought there was no way I could do both" she smiled.

"But you've done it before, when you filmed the people vs O. J. Simpson at the same time as Hotel" I said confused. "Yes, and that was the most tiring thing I have ever done, I said to myself do not do this to yourself again"

"Which costar did I work with on Mary Shelley Frankenstein who-"

"Kenneth Branagh" I stopped her from even finishing the question. "-also had a role in Harry Potter. Yes, it was button" she smiled at me, "Ken was Gilderoy Lockhart in the chamber of secrets I think" I nodded.

"What are the films called where have I worked with Sandy and Blankett" Sarah asked me. "Uh Carol with Cate and Bird box with Sandy" Sarah nodded.

"I didn't know you were in Carol" mum said surprised. "Yeah, I was Abby Gerhard" Paulson laughed. "I haven't watched it" mum replied sheepishly.

"What did I steal from the set of Harry Potter?"

"Easy, your wand and your teeth" I chuckled. "They still fit too!" mum laughed.

"This question is about both of us. What are the names of the therapist characters we have played?"

"Erm, Ellie Staples in Glass?" I answered unsure as I looked at Paulson who nodded. "And Julia Hoffman in Dark Shadows" I said more confidently to mum who also nodded.

"Wow I am so good at this" I looked at the camera and smiled.

"Now for a question about me since I want the world to know and I don't have any cards myself" I looked at the two women on either side of me. "Which scene of Ocean's 9 did I improvise?" I asked them.

"The heist" they both said confidently at the same time. "Correct" I laughed as the cameras cut and we were done for the day.