~Chapter 7~

~Eijiro's POV~

After Midoriya hung up he fell on his back so I decided to cuddle with him and right after I wrapped my arms around him, he fell asleep and I couldn't help but smile. When Midoriya fell asleep, I pulled him closer to me and fell asleep.

~Izuku's POV~

When I woke up I felt a strong pair of arms around me and I opened my eyes to see Kirishima's cute sleeping face. I picked up my phone to see that i had missed calls and texts from Giran so I get up and put one of Kirishima's shirts on, write him a note and head to base.

Once I go inside I see Dabi , Toga, and Twice waiting at the bar "kid, where the hell have you've been" I roll my eyes at what Dabi said and sit down next to him "I was at Kiri's house" a smirk replaced his worried face "Izu has a boyfriend, aww man I really like him" this bitch really doesn't realize first of all I'm gay and second of all I'm taken "I'm gay so you wouldn't have a chance even if I wasn't single" Dabi and Twice both started laughing, then Shigaraki comes out "hey Midoriya, all for one needs to speak with you" I was so confused but got up from the bar and followed Shigaraki into a black room and the only thing that had light was a screen that shown on a chair "hello Izuku Midoriya, I heard your quirkless" I rolled my eyes because everyone knows I'm quirkless "yea what about it" I hear him chuckle "I can change that for you if that's what you want" my face light up with joy "you can actually do that" I didn't realize that Shigaraki started walking towards the chair "I can, also what kinda quirk would you like" my smile got bigger "I've always wanted a green fire quirk" I literally sound like an energetic puppy right now "come here so I can grant you, your power" I started walking to the chair and when I got there, a man with no eyes or hair was sitting with a bunch of medical stuff that was connected to him was sitting on it. He reached his hand out and placed it on my forehead, a red light was coming off his hand which makes me feel really weird "I feel kinda weird" I stumble backwards into Shigaraki who grabs me before I fall on the ground "take him to his room so he can rest and make sure he has clothes for training when he's ready" after All for One said that I passed out from the new change.

~Eijiro's POV~ 

I finally got the energy to wake up for school when I realized Midoriya wasn't here, then I say there was a note on the nightstand next to my bed

Hey Ei sorry I left so early but I had to go back to my...um...house or whatever because Dabi has been trying to contact me, call me when you get up because I don't want to wake you. Anyways last night was amazing. I love you

Love Izuku

After I read the note I started looking for my phone and I finally found it under my bed so I grab it and dial Midoriya's number "hello who is this" I hear a croaky voice on the other end "I'm Izuku's boyfriend, Eijiro Kirishima" I couldn't hear what was happening on the other end "sorry he can't come to the phone right now" I sigh "well tell him to call me when he's free" the call ended and I didn't feel like going to school so I just stayed home all day.

~Izuku's POV~

I woke up and it was completely dark out and the first thing I did was look for my phone but it wasn't anyway in a room I didn't recognize it so I walked out and headed down a hallway and then I realized I was at the base, I saw Toga sitting on the couch near the bar "hey Toga, have you seen my phone anywhere" she turns to look at me "oh hey Izu, why are your eyes red" I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see red eyes looking back at me "WHAT THE LIVING FUCK HAPPENED TO ME" I hear Dabi in the doorway chuckling "Dabi what the hell happened to me" his chuckle turns into a light laugh "don't you remember what happened in the room with All for One" I remembered that he gave me a quirk "I FINALLY GOT A QUIRK" Dabi nods and I hug him "Is the red eye apart of the quirk" he shrugs "go ask Shiggy" I ran to the living room/Bar area to find Shigaraki sitting at the bar talking to Kurogiri "Shigaraki the kid is up" Kurogiri points to me "is my red eyes part of my new quirk" I say breathlessly, I see a smile form on his face "well I see it finally has gotten into your system" Toga comes over skipping "so~ Izu has a quirk now, what is it" she smiles like she's a psycho-oh wait she is a psycho "his quirk is a green fire and his eyes turn red when he uses it or gets angry but at first his eyes will stay red for a little bit" I nod and Toga starts to squeal excitedly "where's my phone Shigaraki, I need to talk to Kiri" he pulls my phone out of his pocket and hands it to me. Once I grab my phone I run to my room and dial Kirishima's number "Hello-" I cut him off "I HAVE A QUIRK NOW, EI" I was so excited "wait really, that's amazing" I really wanted to see him "do you want to come over and I could show you my quirk" "I need your address to come over" I hear him laugh on the other end of the phone "let me go ask if I can let you come over" I run out to the bar and to my surprise most of the league was out there so I went up to Shigaraki and Kurogiri "can Kirishima come over so I can show him my quirk" Shigaraki sighs but before he could say anything Kurogiri interrupted him "you can and maybe you can ask if he can join us when he comes over" I start fiddling with my fingers "he's...going to UA for high school though" he smiles "couldn't he spy for us" I take second to think about it "I'll ask him when he comes over" Kurogiri smiles and goes back to cleaning the bar counter, I go back to my room and call Kirishima again "you can come over, my address is xxxxxxxxxxx, it has a broken sign that says bar on it" once he hangs up I quickly change into the training clothes in my closet.

I heard a knock at the door to the bar "DEKU YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE" I ran to the door blushing and pushing Dabi out of the way "hey Ei, come on in" he follows me into the living room "crusty where is the training room, I want to show Ei my new quirk" Kirishima starts laughing and Shigaraki grunts and leads us to a huge gym area "here now leave me alone" he leaves me and Kirisima alone together in a huge room "so... how does your quirk work" I shrug and point my hand at a dummy and try to activate my quirk. The second I try to activate my quirk, a green fire shoots out of my hand "y-your eye turn red" I nod and put my hand down "it looks cool" I feel his arm wrap around my waist so I turn to face him and he's smiling at me, I put my arms around his neck and kiss him "now let's see if your quirk is stronger than mine" I nod "wait I was wondering if you wanted to join the league and spy on UA for us" he thinks about it for a couple of minutes "anything for you Cutie~" I smile and we start using our quirks on each other when Toga comes in "hey Izu~ Shigaraki says you have a mission" me and Kirishima stop fighting and I turn to face her "what is it Toga" she just smiles and leaves the room so I groan and follow her "what is the mission crusty" Kirishima comes in after me "you have to kill this person in their sleep" I smile when Shigaraki hands me a paper with the information about the person I'm going to kill