~Chapter 11~

~Izuku's POV~

Once we left to go to our mission I could sense that someone was following us "TOGA STOP FOLLOWING US AND GO HOME" she steps out from her hiing place and skips over to me and Eijiro "Nah, boss told me to come with you" I rolled my eyes and started walking towards the U.A. dorms where Kacchan stayed. Once we got there Eijiro walked inside and headed to Kacchan's room.
A few moments later we heard a window open so me and Toga run over to the open window to see Kacchan tied to a rope being lowered down with tape on his mouth. I smirked "look what the cat dragged in~" Me and Eijiro chuckled while Toga pulled her knife out. "Hey crazy bitch put that knife down before you hurt him" Toga looked up at Eijiro while he jumped from the balcony. He walked over to me and kissed me "Ew! let's go already, we got Bakugo, and you guys can do that when we get back" I smirk and throw Kacchan over my shoulder and told Kurogiri to make a portal for us.
When we got home everyone was in the living room all depressed "why is everyone so fucking depressed" Dabi gets up and grabs Kacchan from me "You might want to sit down guys" I roll my eyes and sit down on Eijiro's lap "So what is it" Shigaraki hesitated "Boss got captured by the heros. I stand up really quickly "HOW THE FUCK DID HE GET CAPTURED WHEN THE DOCTOR WAS WITH HIM" Shigaraki sighs "Well the doctor was experimenting with the Nomu and wasn't paying attention to the boss" I growled and Eijiro took me into the training room and I lit the whole place on fire. I then heard someone walk into the room so I turned around to see Kacchan "What the fuck do you want asshole" I growled at him ready to set him on fire "Puppy calm down he just wants to talk" I stared at him when Eijiro pulled me into a hug "Um...I was wondering if I could join the league" my faced went from being mad to a smirk "May I ask why~" he started scratching the back of his head "I saw Dunce Face here and realized 2 of my best friends are villains" I smiled so wide I felt like Dabi when his staples fall out "All you have to do is shake my hand" I hold my hand out waiting for him to shake it but instead he kisses me, I pushed him away "What the actually fuck Katsuki!" his face was flushered and realized he pissed me off so he ran out of the room. I turned around to face Eijiro and pull him into a deep kiss, he pins me to the wall and starts biting my necks making me let out a small moan "Mmm Daddy~ More~" I could feel him smirk so he stops "Maybe later Puppy~" I let out a small whimper "We have guests over and this is the training room baby~" I kiss him one more time before leaving the room to introduce our 2 new members to the league.