Movie Offer

Alice's P.O.V

I woke up that morning when Linda came in my room. She sat on the bed. I sat up and looked at her.

"Morning Linda" I said

"Morning Alice" Linda said

"What day is it?" I asked

"Monday" Linda said. I groaned and hit my head against the pillow.

"I'm so tired and I have to film today" I said

"I know. That's why I woke you up" Linda said. She got up from my bed and went for the door. Before she opened it, she turned her head and looked at me with a smirk.

"You know, you wouldn't be so tired if you weren't having phone sex with Paul last night" Linda said. I blushed from embarrassment.

"You heard that?" I asked

"Yep. You're a screamer. Joseph and I couldn't stop laughing" Linda said. She left the room, leaving me to get ready.

~

I went downstairs for breakfast. I saw that Joseph was feeding Ethel.

"Ah, so that's where my daughter went" I said

"Hey, she was hungry and you weren't up" Joseph said. I snickered at him and sat down as Linda placed a cup of tea in front of me. I thanked her as she took a seat beside me and began feeding Heather.

"What was all that screaming about last night?" Joseph asked with a smirk on his face.

"I was on the phone with Paul last night and things kind of happened last night" I said

"You couldn't have waited four more months" Joseph said. I stuck my tongue out at him. The past few months without Paul have been making me really needy lately. I miss having Paul hold me, kiss me and caress me. I especially miss the sex. I closed my eyes and bit my lip. Just thinking about him made me so horny. I felt the throbbing between my legs and let out a small moan.

"Alice, are you alright?" Linda asked

"Oh, yeah. I'm going to go take a shower" I said. Linda and Joseph exchanged confused looks before I went off.

~

The hot water ran down my body. I thoroughly wash my hair before grabbing the bar of soap. I rubbed the soap all over, closing my eyes and sighing. Paul was running through my mind. I thought about the phone sex we had last night. How can he make me feel so much pleasure when he's not here? I put the soap down and moved a hand down to my throbbing core. I wasted no time before I inserted a finger.

"Oh shit" I moaned. I thought about what Paul said last night. I thought about all the things he said he wanted to do to me. I thought about the moans he released last night when he was touching himself. His moans were the sexiest thing in the world. I sped up the pace of my finger until I came.

"Oh fuck! Paul!" I screamed. I leaned against the wall of the shower, feeling the cold tile against my back. I smiled to myself. The things I'm going to do to him when I get home.

~

I got dressed before going downstairs. I walked in on Linda and Joseph during a heavy make out session. I cleared my throat, which caught their attention. They both tried to make themselves look more presentable.

"Why not wait until I leave, yeah?" I said. I grabbed my purse and all the other things I'll need. I walked over to Ethel, who was playing on the floor with Heather, and picked her up. I gave her a kiss on the nose.

"Be a good girl while mommy is at work" I said. She touched my nose before I put her back down beside Heather. I gave Heather a kiss on the head. I turned my attention to Linda and Joseph.

"You two are ok watching them both, right?" I asked. The couple nodded.

"Alright. I'll see you later" I said before heading out.

~

I got to the set and was greeted by Elizabeth.

"There you are. I was looking everywhere for you" Elizabeth said

"Sorry if I'm late. My daughter wasn't feeling too good this morning" I said

"I hope she gets better soon. Thomas needs to see you. I'll take you to his office" Elizabeth said. She led me to his office and knocked on the door.

"It's open!" Thomas's voice called out. She came into the office with me and we took a seat on the couch that was in there. Thomas was just finishing his conversation on the phone.

"It was all Elizabeth's idea Brian! I'll let her know you called. I have to go. I have my two leading ladies with me" Thomas said before hanging up the phone. He looked at us and smiled.

"You're here Alice! Elizabeth and I have something important to discuss with you. I already told Brian about it and he thinks it's great" Thomas said

"What's great?" I asked

"Elizabeth, would you do the honor of telling her the great news?" Thomas said.

"Alice, I would like you to star in another movie with me" Elizabeth said. Another movie with Elizabeth Taylor! This one hasn't even finished filming yet and I'm already going to be in another movie with Elizabeth Taylor.

"Are you serious?" I asked. Elizabeth nodded.

"You've heard of Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?, right?" Elizabeth asked

"Of coarse. Joseph and I went to go see it on opening night in New York. Is the film going to be an adaption?" I said

"It is. We don't plan to start filming until sometime next year though but Thomas and I have been discussing casting and thought you'd be perfect for the role of Honey" Elizabeth said

"Oh thank you! Thank you!" I said

"I talked to Brian about it, he thinks is perfect for you" Thomas said. There was a knock on the door. It was Vincente.

"Are you done with your meeting?" Vincente asked

"Oh yes. I'm sorry Vincente. You can take the girls now" Thomas said.

"Great! Let's go. We have a lot to film today" Vincente said. Elizabeth and I got up and walked to the set.

~

I got home late that night and I was probably the most exhausted person in the world. On my way upstairs, I bumped into Joseph in the hallways.

"I know you're exhausted but watch where your going next time" Joseph said

"I'm sorry. I have good news" I said

"What is it?" Joseph asked

"You remember when we were in New York on October 13, 1962?" I asked

"Of coarse. We went to the opening night of Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Joseph said

"Guess who gets to be in a film adaption?" I said

"You?" Joseph said

"Yep. Elizabeth told me the news herself" I said

"That's great. I'd cheer for you and everything but I'm too tired" Joseph said

"Me too. Goodnight" I said

"Goodnight" Joseph said. I stripped off my clothes and put on my nightgown before crawling into bed. I couldn't wait to tell Paul the news tomorrow.