Call About Work

"Shit" Paul muttered. I felt my heart beat faster as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. There was a knock on the bedroom door. Both Paul and I stayed silent.

"Paul are you in there? Both you and Alice left in a hurry and I was just making sure you two-" John said as he opened the door. He went wide eyed as he saw the sight in front of his eyes. He then smirked.

"Well it looks like you two had fun" John said.

"John, you can't speak a word of this to anyone" Paul said.

"Don't worry. I won't. So how long has this been going on?" John asked. Paul and I looked at each other.

"Since the day after we met" I explained. I never felt so embarrassed as I am right now. I gripped the sheet tighter around my body, wanting to get dressed again. 

"Umm, John do you think you could give us a minute?" Paul asked. John nodded and left the room, closing the door. I let the sheet leave my body. I started gathering my clothes and got dressed again.

"Paul, do you think I could sleep at my house? Just for tonight" I asked.

"Sure, love but why? Did I do something wrong?" Paul asked. I sat beside him on the bed and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

"Of coarse not. I just need some time to myself is all, you know" I said. 

"I understand, love" Paul said and smiled at me. He gave me a kiss before I got off the bed. 

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Paul asked me

"You will" I said before grabbing my bag and leaving the bedroom. I went downstairs and saw John sitting down.

"John, you promise not to tell anybody, right?" I asked

"I won't tell anyone, love. I promise" John said. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek.

"Thanks John. I'll see you soon" I said. I left the house and made my way home.

~

I got home and set my bag down on the kitchen counter. I went to the living room and sat down on the couch. I just got comfy when the phone decided to ring.

"Are you kidding me?" I mumbled. I got up and went to the phone. I picked it up and spoke into it.

"Hello?" I said

"Alice Anderson?" the man spoke

"Speaking" I said

"Great. Alice, this is Sydney. We met earlier" he said

"Oh yes! I remember" I said

"Great! Anyways this is regarding filming for Doctor Who" Sydney said