The Dinner

Alice P.O.V

I couldn't wait to share my news with Paul. My bag had my dress in it, which I was going to change into for dinner tonight. 

"Paul, I'm home. I'm sorry if I took so long. My parents needed to discuss something with me" I said.  As soon as I finished my sentence, Paul ran into the room.

"I missed you" he said.

"I wasn't gone for that long" I said. He wrapped his arms around me and then pressed his lips to mine. I tried to focus on the kiss but I couldn't because I was so excited for the show. Paul pulled away and looked at me.

"Is everything ok?" he asked

"Yes. Everything is fine. I'm just excited" I said. I smiled so much that my cheeks began to hurt.

"Yeah? Are you going to tell me why?" Paul asked.

"I will over dinner. Now if you'll excuse me I have to go change" I said. I grabbed my bag and went upstairs to change.

~

I was finishing up with my hair when Paul called for me.

"Are you almost done? We have to go" Paul called.

"I'm coming" I said. I tied my hair up in a bun and went downstairs. I patted down my dress real quick.

"Love, are you-" Paul stopped when he saw me. His eyes started scanning my body. I could see him tracing the curves of my body.

"Paul, you alright?" I asked

"Y-yeah. The others are... umm... outside waiting for us" Paul said.

"Ok. Let's go then" I said. I grabbed his hand and we made our way outside.

"You look beautiful you know" Paul said. 

"Thanks. You don't look too bad yourself" I said. Paul smirked at me and kissed my hand. I smiled and blushed. When we got to the limo, Paul opened the door for me. 

"Thank you" I said. I got in and Paul followed behind me. I was now sitting in between George and Paul. Across from us was John and Ringo. 

"Wow Alice. You look incredibly sexy this evening" John greeted me.

"Thanks John but you lay a hand on me I'm not afraid to tell your wife" I said. John responded by smirking and winking at me. 

"Anyways, Ringo how are you?" I asked

"I'm fine but it's you we're all worried about" Ringo said

"I'm fine. Joseph was just drunk. He apologized and everything" I said