Found You~

Third Person POV:

She walks fast, out of the restaurant with Jungkook following her behind.

They now sit in his Black Benz, she doesn't speak a word. Jungkook doesn't want to ask her anything so he gave her time to settle things up in her mind.
He starts the engine, speeding away from the restaurant. He sees Taehyung running to the car through his rear view mirror.
But he decided not to stop.
He knew how broken you were, questions clouded his mind but he would ask them only when you're alright.

"Taehyung was my boyfriend." You say during the ride.
He tilts to see you, surprised.
"Oh.."

His knuckles turned paler as he gripped onto the steering wheel, clenching his jaw. His veins popped out of his hands and his ears turning red.
She noticed it.
He speeded the vehicle to reach faster and also to unclutter his mind.
"Do you like Luna?" She asks him out of the blue.
He stops the vehicle with a sudden brake making them jerk to the front.

"What?" He asks widening his eyes.
"Oh, I thought you were jealous to see her with a guy.. and since you were angry.."
"I don't like her. And I'm.. not j-jealous!"
He says.
The ride is silent after that. She looks outside the window, the entire city sleeping peacefully.
The street lights illuminating the place.
it was serene but her heart wasn't.

Jungkook halts the car at his house.
"You are gonna stay here for two weeks or even more until I complete my business."
You nod your head and get off along with him.
He unlocks the door stepping aside for you to enter.
The wide expanse of his house painted raw grey and tiles black,
furniture white.
It was simple but Royal.

He asks her to sit in the couch and he goes to get her some drink.

She looks at the house studying it's features.
It was impressive.
Her thoughts drifted to Taehyung's and the fact that he didn't even tell her that he was getting married hurted the most.
She would supress her feelings towards him even if he moved on, but he hid that from her.

A tear escapes from her eyes, the cushion sinks in indicating Jungkook beside her.
He hugs her and she cries on his chest.
She cries her heart out.
Her eyes go heavy and she falls asleep on him.

He takes a closer look at her necklace and smiles to himself.

"I've found you and I'm never gonna let you go."

NOTE;

Ooh~
Cheesy..

Me questioning my single life rn-

Vote
Thanks,
Taeddiez ;)