chapter 2.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
Idon't want to show you,
I'm weak and I'm outofshape.
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

Jisung furtively took a peek at his two Hyungs who were standing outside his room. «Chan hyung, he isn't waking up.» Changbin concerned tone echoed throughout his room. the leader turned his head to the sleeping youngest member of 3racha's half closed door and sighted.«it's okay, he will have some food later, he came back late from the studio yesterday.» he almost felt bad for pretending to sleep over their calls for breakfast.

he actually didn't want to pretend to be asleep at first. Nonetheless, when the two elder guys entered his bedroom to call him after he didn't show up at the first call, he had no choice. he honestly didn't want to cause concern to his members at his whim...

but he had been repeating himself that nobody would care if he skipped a meal. over and over again. at the end, he was the first who didn't care if he skipped a meal, so why would the others? If you don't take care of yourself then no one will. he could have eaten more at launch so why getting worried over something that could be easily resolved?

Jisung had a very specific diet to follow -as well as the other members-. the paper with the instructions written by hand on it was placed inside the drawer of his nightstand, beside his queen size bed. he had paid a visit recently, and their nutritionist had written him the exact intake of calories he should have taken in per day.

1500 calories.

that was it. that was the number. or well it was... at the beginning.

let's just said he had decided that 1500 calories were too much. he felt full after having 1200, so why going on eating if his stomach was okay after having less food than he had to eat? the less food, the less fat.

the number of calories started getting down; the last time he had gone for a visit was... he couldn't even remember when it had been. eventually he arrived to have just 600kal per day; he was -mentally- feeling better after having that quantity of calories.

yes of course it was a little bit lower than the original number. but before deciding to cut calories, he had promised himself he would have gone back to eating normally once he had reached his ideal body weight.

«Jagiya, are you awake?» the sound of a sweet voice echoed in the room. he had been too caught up in his own thoughts that he didn't notice smiling Minho who had entered the room already dressed with baggy comfy clothes. «oh, Hyung...» he slowly sat up on his bed, cutely rubbing his eyes with his fists and yawning at the end of the sentence.

«good morning, you look like Soonie today, you know? do you also purr by any chance? I start missing my cats you know.» Minho said jokingly while giggling and Jisung rolled his eye muttering a 'this guy' under his breath. once again his best friend softly smiled at him, «are you still tired?» he approached the younger on his bed sitting on one side and pushing his messy semi-long bangs behind one of his ear.

Jisung closed his eyes and melted, feeling warm inside his chest, letting his Hyung's digits lightly caress him. after a few seconds he nodded «kind of...» he pointed his stare on his white bed sheets. the elder was still staring at him, his eyes were smiling, his soft rosy lips were curved up and his stare was filled with nothing but fondness.

«mhmh, I see.»

«and what if I told you that I'm crawling cheesecake, and our manager proposed me to give us a ride to that famous coffe shop at the corner of the street three blocks away from here. the one in which you can play with cats... would you still be tired?» Jisung's eyes seemed lit up when he heard the word cheesecake.

it had a lot of calories... «berry cheesecake in chocolate crust, mhm?» Minho hummed trying  again to convince his younger friend. he could have skipped that day's dinner, in order to respect his diet...

«and a cuddling session on the sofa today while watching your name, after having breakfast and going for a walk at the park?» Jisung started clapping his hands excitedly as he almost jumped off the bed out of happiness. he was about to spend an entire day with his favourite hyung, who could you blame him for being so happy? «go and take a shower Sung-ah. wear comfy clothes and don't forget your cap. come in the living room right after I'll be waiting for you ...»

Minho meant those words, from the depth of his heart.