chapter 9.

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓
I can't tell you everything
I can't tell you
the pain that I can not shake off
blame myself.
┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

«Minho Hyung... are you already sleeping?» Jisung peeked from the door of his Hyung's room and saw him leaning with his back against the headboard of the bed, playing on his phone. 

the rapper, for that night, had chosen to stay in the other house, the one where the maknae line and the second oldest stayed at.

the older moved his gaze to his younger member and -looking at him with his relaxed, half sleepy eyes- he kindly smiled at him «I'm surprised Sung-ah... didn't you know that I usually sleep with my eyes open playing crossed words on my phone?» 

he tossed the phone away somewhere on the mattress and opened his arms suggesting the younger to go and lay on the bed with him. 

the younger boy dived between his Hyung's arms, crawling for some cuddles and without saying any further, Minho started stroking the younger's now blonde locks holding him closer against his chest. 

Jisung, with his eyes closed, had his arms rested around his Hyung's torso and his right cheek flattened against the other's chest, trying to get some rest. 

he finally was in peace.

he needed a break, 

from everything. 

especially from himself, or better from his thoughts.

that morning he had been to the studio as almost every morning since their debut; but in his mind -for the past two weeks- had been roaming their last performance, from the previous month.

on that day they had to perform a song from their last album. he was settled as the center in that performance so he couldn't make any mistakes. 

the wooden stage was huge. 

the multiple coloured lights, despite being mainly aimed at the idols' heads, dazzled anyone who tried to look up over their head.

everything looked perfect. the warm atmosphere between the members and the staff, the practice before the live had been perfect so Jisung had nothing to worry about. however, he made a mistake, whilst he was the center and in the middle of the performance.