🍄Personal Roleplay Rules🍄

Thank you for taking the time to read this if your interested! I would like to say I'm in a lot of fandoms and Im looking to roleplay more than just My Hero Academia (without opening another roleplay book).

Please read these personal rules from me if your interesting in roleplaying any of the fandoms I'm in.

* Side Note! Most the character forms will say the name Tori, thats me, or my persona which I like to use in my roleplays.

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

RULES

✿❯────「✿」────❮✿

1. Swearing is allowed, smut is allowed (pms please)

2. Play my characters crush and I'll play yours.

3. Don't try to make the roleplay all about your character.

4. Please reply in a descriptive format, 2-3 sentences at LEAST, if you can do more please dont hesitate! I love detail and something I can go off of. Just don't make your character have so many more lines then the response to my characters. Try to make them even at least.

5. If you don't like something in the roleplay, tell me! If you want to make a suggestion or share an idea for it, tell me! I want you to enjoy the roleplay as much as I want to enjoy it, so if there is anything you want to change go ahead and tell me.

Password: current fandom your into

6. Don't make your character(s) overpowered if they have some kind of ablities. And please no marysue/garysue

7. I don't mind how many characters you enter! But please use one per roleplay! You can do up to two roleplays at once if you want to do more. End a previous one before doing another. When entering more than one OC please make them seperate comments

8. Its completely possible that we'll end up using more characters then just our OCs and crushes, if we do add more, to make it even we both act out the same amount of characters or close to.

9. I can be a bit slow when I respond, I play a lot of videogames. I'm mostly active late at night. If I haven't responded for at least 5 hours then go ahead and tag me. If I still don't respond tag me after another hour. I might have not responded because I was playing a game, or because I was busy with something else and couldn't respond. I'm in the East Coast time zone. I'm normally up until 4 am, and sometimes sleep until 2 pm. My sleep schedule is gone, so that may also be a reason why I don't respond. I also have school and a job so that can get in the way as well.

10. These roleplays are meant to be individual so please don't comment on others roleplays. As much as I would want to include group roleplays, they are too much for me to handle and Ive had a horrible experience with them in the past. So please don't comment on others roleplays and just randomly insert yourself esspecially if you never asked

11. Have fun! And if there is a certain fandom you might look for that isn't on my list ask me! I might have forgotten one, but its possible I don't know it either.