Tori 🍄 Monster High

i. basic information

full name: Victoria Wyvern

Nicknames: Tori

⭐️species: Mushroom Wyvern

⭐️birthday: Feb. 3rd

⭐️zodiac: Aquarius

age: 15-16 (wyvern ages are a little confusing right now)

gender: Genderfluid

⭐️pronouns: any

sexuality: Bisexual

⭐️relationship status: single

romantic interest: Robecca Steam

back-up romantic interest: Twyla Boogeyman OR Rochelle Goyle

ii. fandom details

-MONSTER HIGH-

⭐️'occupation': Student

⭐️abilities: Can fly, and can create minor plants (mostly mushrooms, or things that are relatively the same size)

iii. physical appearance

description: has mostly gray skin, that is scale like in some places (like their joints). Brown hair with lavender ends that go a little bit below their shoulders. Their eyes seem similar to a cat and are navy blue, but often their eyes are covered. They also have a pair of wings, they aren't the largest so they can't always carry people.

height: 5'3

iv. personality traits

traits: Quiet, Shy, self conscious, helpful, creative, observant, intelligent, supportive.

likes: video games, skulltamate-rollermaze (but is extremely hesitant to actually join), writing, drawing, astrology, hot chocolate, music.

dislikes: crowded places, flying to great heights or long distances, loud noises.

⭐️hobbies: drawing, listening to music, playing video games, and if they ever managed to get themself to play skulltamate-rollermaze.

⭐️habits: shakes hands when excited or nervous.

v. relationships

father(s): Jay Wyvern (A humanoid Wyvern creature)

mother(s): Jennifer Wyvern (A humanoid plant like creature)

sibling(s): N/A

⭐️pet(s): A small wolf named Mushroom (Mush for short, hes similar looking to a husky with small patches of white within the black)

⭐️friend(s): Twyla, Robecca, Rochelle, kinda Draculara, Ghoulia, Opereta, Spectra, and maybe a few others.

vi. background information

backstory: Tori's pretty normal, nothing too extreme in their life. Their parents are nice and supportive, and they grew up decently well away from many others when they were younger. Only thing is that as they grew up, they started to dislike the way that they look. Mostly their legs and their arms, which can cause limitations in their closet. They also can't really wear shoes unless they are custom made. So it made Tori very aware of how others might perceive them, and they try to ignore it, but sometimes they are unable to. During these episodes they are very fidgety and very aware of their surroundings and who might be looking at them in a public place, otherwise when they can they stick to being alone during those moments.

vii. clothing

casual: