How?????

ELIZAS FRICK FRACK DIDLY WACK POV

SEVENTEEN SEV SEV SEVENTEEN EIGHTY NINE

I arrived in New York to visit Alexander, i wanted to tell him that Peggy had gotten better and that we can finally get married. I used my key to his house and opened the door but as I opened it i saw  
Aaron burr down on one knee proposing to Alexander and he said

" yes I would love to"

I couldn't believe my eyes I thought he loved me how could I be so stupid how could he do such a thing after all we've been through together. I felt the boom of my heart shattering into millions of pecies. As tears formed in my eyes and my vision got Misty I felt two comforting hands on each of my shoulders once seemed to be taller than me and the other shorter but I couldn't tell who it is. then I heard a woman say

"It's ok sister I understand how you feel"

I recognize that voice its........ Peggy? Then I heard another voice say

"Eliza we'll deal with him you just take a breath ok"

And-and that one was Angelica my sisters they are here for me they are here to help me but I want to show him not to mess with the Schuyler sisters.

" realy........"

" I left you alone for what a month and this is what you do"

"I was out helping my sister because you know how much it hurts me to see her in pain and in my hour of need you go behind my back and cheat with AARON BURR of all people"

"How could you after all we went through together.  How could you be so crooked"

"Eliza I can explain"

"I don't want your explanation I've seen enough"

"Eliza wait"

" no haven't you hurt me enough. Did you even think about my feelings before you went off and cheated with Aaron"

"Eliza I swear i never ment to hurt you it all just happened so fast"

" Alexander every night i was gone i was thinking of you while your thoughts were filled with Aaron burr i can't believe you-you scoundrel"

"I'm so sorry Eliza" Alexander said falling to his knees

"Angelica worked so hard to hide this and you just undid her work"

"So next time you are in a tight spot an hurting i will go and make sure i brake your heart into millions of pieces so you can see what it feels like" 

"Clearly you didn't think this through"Eliza said exiting the door Peggy opened for her

"You really messed up Alexander" Angelica said escorting Eliza out of the house 

Alexander's  hellemeking pov

I was getting off my knees I could still hear Eliza crying when she was at the end of the block. I wasn't ready to tell her i never meant to go behind her back. What's gone is what's gone at least i have an amazing fiancé. I'm so sorry Eliza if only you would understand how much I cared about her.'

"Alex it's going to be ok come to bed"

"Ok bun let me get some water first then I'll join you"

RYA: so this chapter was not as drama filled as i wanted it to be also I don't  update on weekends and i might be a bit slower with updates this week and next because we have S.T.A.A.R testing i luvu rias' have a nice read and comment some suggestions on what should happen next because i have a bit less inspiration due to boring testing.  Also luvu means love you anyway i luvu ria's get enough sleep, ware your mask in public, and take care of your self.