Chapter 3

Jeon Jungkook POV
One week.
That's all it took for everything to go down the drain.
It happened so painfully slow, but yet I was here before I knew it.
I remember it all so perfectly.
Driving back home from school.
The drunk truck driver.
The loud screeching sound.
The creams all around me.
Dad shouting my name out loud.
Waking up to a white wall with a cast on both my legs.
No one around.
Silence.
"A piece of shit is what you are"
"Messed up my life"
Therapy.
The same old white.
And then...
Her
I had met many others in hospitals before, most of which had no zeal to live.
But there was something about her I couldn't quite put my finger on. She was one of the few who were calm and composed even in total chaos. We had only just met, but she just had this easy, carefree aura around her. I didn't know her well, but u could tell that she was someone that could be confided in. She seemed cute, stuttering while speaking, ears turning red every now and then.
She was someone I wanted to get to know.
A very intruding person indeed.

Author's note:
"I tried to describe more as this is a short story and the description will lengthen it, you got that right, but it was on purpose because the plot isn't that long. I'm trying to improve so I don't have to use too many filler words. But thank you for your advice, this is my first time writing a story so I'll make sure to keep it in mind!"

Thank you all for reading