Lance: POV

I stare out at the now empty arena. Avery and Natasha have been in the back room for awhile now and I don't even have word to express the feelings I have right now. Wrong. I had been so wrong to think she couldn't handle this. She took everything like a champ. I didn't expect to see her here, ever. When Mav told me she was entering the arena I damn near shit myself. I didn't think it was really her. Until I saw that beautiful tattoo down her back. The moon phases. I wonder what she would say if I told her I had that same tattoo below my hip. I wonder if she would piece together that it was because of that, that the whole room went silent.
Her performance tonight was spectacular, and oh my god her tits looked edible. I'm shocked that Avery didn't spend time between those. Not that I could blame him for wanting to be seated to the hilt in her pussy. I would've damn near sold my soul to swap places with him in that moment.
But she locked eyes with me, she knew I was watching but I don't think she realized it was me. There was no way she did. I don't think she realizes every face in here was on her tonight. That every person In here wanted a taste of her. I kinda hate Ashley right now for allowing her to take over but I can't fault her. I would've let her run me too. Karson looked far too pleased to take her up on the kiss offer. 'Good boy' she had called him. Praised him for covering Ashley in his cum. She was filthy. And I loved every single moment of it. She is very clearly a switch. So easy and open to changing between giver or taker. God, she's a vixen. A siren. Brings the biggest of men to their knees. God, I want her so badly. I need to talk to Avery asap. We've shared women before but I feel like she's different. He is different with her and I want to be. I was terrified of letting her into my world. So beautiful and pure, or so I thought. But as it turns out, she is just as twisted as the rest of us, and I want to devour her.
Coming around the corner back into the viewing room I see Natasha wearing a big T-shirt and some shorts I'm guessing she took from Avery's bag. He stand next to her, holding her hand and she walks next to him. She's smiling at something he said and you can see the light in his eyes as he talks to her. She's so fucking beautiful.
"Hey man. Look who I found" Avery says as they get closer. Natasha's eyes find mine and her feet falter. Her eyes widening before a small smile plays on her lips. "Did you enjoy the show, Lance?" Ah. So she does know. Little minx.
"I did actually. What a beautiful display it was. I wanted to show you something else, you don't have to participate of course, you look tired. But I wanted to show you another viewing section." Avery smiles wide at her and says "it's good baby. I promise." He knows exactly where I want to take her. What I want to show her. She looks between us, uncertainty shining in her pretty eyes. Before it shifts to resolve, "okay" she says.
I take her other hand and guide her toward to opposite side of the building.
I am leading us by various scenes. She glances at all of them taking them in, we pass one where a woman is tied to a bed, being ravished entirely. I watch out of the corner of my eye as she bumps Avery's arm to have him look that way. "That looks fun." She whispers to him. He smiles at her, but says nothing.
We pass another where a man is getting pegged by a petite woman. Nat eyes widen, Avery looks at her with raised brows, she quickly shakes her head. No. She's saying no to that. Hmm. The blush staining her cheeks makes me wonder though. As we continue through the room Nat grabs a glass of champagne off of the tray of a passing waiter and downs it in one gulp. She's nervous. When we get to Viewing room 104, we stop.
In the center of the room there's a pretty blonde woman standing in between two men. One grabs her breast as the other licks her pussy. Her head is rolled back on the guy behind her. Eyes closed, soft moans escape her. Natasha watches the scene play out in front of her. Her breathing is labored, coming out in short little pants. I notice it so does Avery. He gives me a look, I know all to well. With zero hesitation he stands behind Natasha. He places his Hands on her hips, she leans into him. If I'm honest, they do make an attractive pair. She's obviously very comfortable with Avery. He leans down and whispers something in her ear. Her eyes flutter closed. She nods to whatever he said. Speaking a little more loudly, so I can hear him he says "you know what they are doing right?" She nods once. "I want to do that with you" Avery says to her. Her eyes open and she glances at me, a flush creeping up her neck. "They would break the rules." She says quietly.
"Not if I approve of the person, it doesn't"
She turns in his arms so she's facing him. Reading his face and then there is a moment where Something like understanding flares In her eyes. She takes a step back. "You two share women together." She says. Not like a question, but a statement. Avery nods. "Often?" She asks.
I answer for him. " No, not often. We both have to like the woman in question".
She turns her bright eyes to me, waving a hand around she says "this? This is what you thought I couldn't handle? What I wasn't ready for?" She asks.
Ah. There it is. I knew she was awake that night. The blush that stained her cheeks when I kissed her gave her away.
"Or is it that you think, I wouldn't be interested in you,  as well?" She glances back at Avery who takes a step back. But nods at her so she will continue. Silently letting her know he's okay with this conversation. He knows her pent up frustration is about to come out and it's solely focused on me.
"I didn't think the little girl I met this summer would've been interested in this. You were heartbroken. Healing. This isn't what you needed." her eyes narrow.
"If I recall, this 'little girl' has made you rock hard on multiple occasions, and the only one who ever ran from it was you." She sneered. "Furthermore, I'm pretty sure I made my interest in you perfectly clear, I literally gave you a lap dance, and licked up your body like a fucking ice cream cone. Did I really seem broken? No. I didn't. For the love of God. You pushed me away, but was jealous that I let Avery kiss me. You could've asked me the night we met if I'd slink in between you two. The answer would've been a yes. Hesitant, maybe. But a yes nonetheless" She cross her arms across her chest,
"You would've said yes then, but would you now?" I asked her.
She rolls her eyes "I don't know Lance, i feel like it would change the dynamic. I like Avery. Like a lot. There are feelings involved here, and his are important to me. To be one hundred percent honest with you, I like you too. I have the whole time, but I don't feel like getting close to you, and then have you throw me out like you did over the summer." She shrugs, turning the opposite direction. "I'm going to go hang out with Rachel. Come get me when your off okay?" She says looking at Avery. "Okay baby. How plastered will you be when I get to you?" She smiles but shrugs. "I guess you'll find out huh?" She places a small kiss on his cheek and walks off without giving me a backwards glance.
Well fuck.