chapter 3.

First, Frezela is staring at the white ceiling above her and before she knew, she's blinking at the wooden ceiling overhead.

The quite atmosphere enclosing Shane's cottage suddenly became chaotic as she heard something crashes near her. She look for it source and a porcelain vase away from her feet greeted her. She winced to see it broken into pieces and took a pity who owns it or who broke it because obviously, the thing is expensive.

"Pierce! What have done?!" A terrified scream tore her from her musing as Frezela noticed a figure beside the broken vase who is quite staring at her. She doesn't know if she's reason why he's frozen and gaping right now or it's all because of the incoming disaster that will be granted to him for destroying such vase.

And there is it, the epitome of 'incoming disaster' is in the form of a redhead woman who is flying with her glittery wings fluttering so hard, leaving some glitters behind her. But the most noticable in her is the dark aura surrounding her.

Huh. So there's also a fairy here?

Shane and the kid- apparently his name is Van- informed Frezela how 'unique' their pack is, courtesy to their Alpha, Kade Arcano- who is a very powerful werewolf and have an undeniable strength that can't be match by any ordinary werewolf before Shane decided to use a teleportation spell to teleport the three of them in Kade's mansion.

They said Kade likes to be friends who he finds interesting- the differences of origin and kind doesn't hinder him as he always burst in their life and letting them join him in his adventures. In short, Kade doesn't care if they're not a werewolf like him to make them a member of his pack, in his eyes, they're his friends.

Which sort of shock Frezela because this is her first time hearing such thing. A group with different races with no problems to each other and treat one another as equals- friends.

It is astounding to say at least.

Because in every world she landed, they are always the differences, wether it is in the appearances, languages, systems even races like in this world.

This is not her first time stepping in a world similar to this one. A world with special individuals who are categorized in their own abilities and traits- shifters, witches, dwarves, elves, faes or others.

And she observed how they always stay all together with their own kind and stay away with other kinds through hiding and hunting.

Because of different beliefs and values, some creatures became mortal enemies- causing war, death and destruction.

They never seem have any peace when two different creatures are in put in a same room. They always never try to understand each other and always throw what they always believe.

In also another world, all individuals are not group since all them have the same abilities and features. All of them are one and this should not be complicated unlike the worlds she mentioned.

But boy, this is more complicated.

And she can relate to that since her world is also like that one. Her world is filled with magic and all living individuals are called mage.

It's not the difference of kind is the problem but they're own beliefs.

Discrimination was created because of the differences of each other's abnormality and life. And this problem is always common in every world she had traveled.

So she's quite curious to Shane's and Van's alpha. On how he collected such individuals with many differences to each other and how he manage to be friends with them.

He must be an understanding guy.

Though, the pack have more werewolves which is not surprising because that's how thing should work from the start but the only reason why they are creatures who aren't werewolves is because Kade took them or accepted them in his pack.