chapter 7.

Frezela fully recognized the wolf infront of her but her mind can't comprehend what's happening.

Because really, what the actual fuck?

Kade said about walking but they ran and running is not considered 'walking' and now, Kade is in his wolf form.

For what? Frezela doesn't have any clue.

Maybe if she just stayed inside her room, laying in the floor until morning maybe all of this will not be occuring and she's not having an internal crisis. Why did she even let herself get dragged by this menace werewolf?

Well, whatever. It's too late to back out now.

"Why did you transform?" Frezela asked the massive beast as if he can talk and she realized it by now when Kade only barked.

Okay, just what's the purpose of all of these?!

Cursed Kade from transforming and leaving her in confusion. She should have asked him earlier because now, he can only bark or growl like some dog. He can't even give her some proper explanation!

Just what she's gonna do with this scary looking beast towering her?

Frezela only stood idle, watching how Kade started to walk in her direction with careful steps as he peer at her, observing her reaction. She noticed how his ears are bent down and how his head seemed to be lowered behind his tall figure.

He's as if making himself small.

Did Kade thought that she'll be scared in his current form?

Frezela snorted, when she realized what's Kade doing. He's making himself look submissive which he failed since he looks more beastly and predatory. How ironic when the most powerful and aggressive werewolf in the pack, is currently shrinking under her gaze.

Is this normal for an Alpha to do it? She thought that they're mostly dominant. Kade should be showing off his enormous form, not trying to make her less frighten since it's not even necessary.

She faced more ferocious and dangerous beasts than Kade in the past. Those basilisks, krakens and hydras can't be compared to his form. Infact, he's more puny unlike the monsters she had fought in her travels.

"What's this? Do you think I'm scared of your dog shit ass?" Frezela smirked as she advance in Kade's direction in a fast pace. His eyes widen at her initiate as she close their distance when she stood near his furry body.

"I'm not scared of anything, you know." Frezela told him, knowing that he can't answer her back as she inspect his body closely. She noted that his wolf form is more bigger and taller than any wolf she had seen, both in the pack and in her travels.

Kade must be the strongest werewolf she have encountered so far. She haven't seen him in fully strength, only seeing him whenever he's carrying something heavy that should be impossible to lift even in his body or sparring with someone which he always won. But she knows, her instinct is yelling at her that he is dangerous beneath his laid back attitude and very strong than any ordinary werewolf.

And her instinct was never wrong, even once.

Frezela saw the disbelief dancing in Kade's eyes towards her words. He's now currently glowering her, his ears and head are back in their original posture as he faced her. If she's only a typical girl, she'll be scampering for her life by only glimpsing Kade in his wolf form.

Luckily for him, she's not an any normal girl out there.

Also, she's not wrong in her statement. She's not afraid of anything, even to those monsters that can take her life in one snap from different dimensions or even the death itself.