chapter 8.

Frezela is so stupid.

She ruin everything what she's been plotting in her mind. Down to her plans and up until to her golden rule.

Why did she have to go and accept Kade's hand?! She shouldn't have taken it at all! Did she get infected by him?

And now, she's doomed.

Really doomed.

"Why is your expression screams like it's already the end of the world?" Shane asks besides her while they're heading at the pack house.

"Because it's already the end." Frezela answered absent-mindedly.

Yes, it ended already after she took Kade's hand. Her plans leaving the pack after attaining what she needed as soon as possible just... dissolved in the thin air like she didn't spend few whole nights rummaging her head to complete her plans.

Really, why did she let herself get lured by that infuriating werewolf?!

Maybe it's all because how she got to used at her life after staying with the pack. Every member of the pack have became the part of her daily life. Kade's not the only one who made a big impact to her as she got close to other members. By Van's scolding her that she should take care of her health by mostly sleeping. Shane's serving her different kinds of meals in a day until she come to know that she likes spicy dishes. Pierce's and Bella's goofy jokes and pranks to other people as they try to let her join. Shania's quite company while they're both reading in the library and eventually, having a bonding through their favorite genre which is horror and mystery. And Khalix playing with his violin to 'serenade' her.

She knew that she's already attached to the pack by now. That's why she's trying to isolate herself(which she failed since Kade will always find her and let her out) until she left the pack.

But by the circumstances right now, it's already impossible to set all her plans in motion. Especially that she just accepted Kade's help in searching Knox.

"Just what happened to you to look like the whole world was thrown to you?" Bella asked in curiosity and Frezela's certain that she can hear concern in the edge of her tone while Bella's hovering her and Shane in the side. Her wings are glowing in fiery orange, the same way as her eyes and hair flared under the vibrant sun coaxing them.

"Blame your Alpha," Frezela reasoned.

She felt the tightening strap against her right thigh, beneath to her cream dress as she walked. The heels of her leathered boots penetrate through the soil under them as a hard object above the strap was constantly brushing to her skin. The boots she's wearing are more shorter than her original tight-high boots where she can hide her daggers. Since they gave her new outfit, she hid her daggers in her thigh. Even her belt bag was settled comfortable in her waist. She's greatful no one asked what's inside them.

Small snickers didn't escape her ears as she glared Bella and Shane who are covering their mouth by their hands. Their eyes are flashing into something that is close to what Frezela considered, teasing.

"Oh? What did our Alpha did to you again?"

Frezela can literally hear the emphasize in Bella's last word as she spoke in playful manner.

"Did he annoyed you again? Wait, he always do that. Did he destroyed something that belongs to you? Or disturbed your reading or whatever you're doing?" Shane guessed as Frezela sighed in a countless time at that day and the two women couldn't help but to get amused at the familiar sight infront of them. She's been doing that whenever Kade is related.

See, Frezela's been ranting about Kade to mostly of his friends. She always asks about his behavior and attitude. And she always get:

"Just what's wrong with your Alpha? Is he always like that?"