chapter 10.

It's as if she was back at the hospital.

Where she's leaving the ER after successfully operating a patient to update the patient's family about the situation. Where the said family are going to flock at Frezela and asks about the patient, where she's going to do some explanation which they will never understand since it's too complicated for no medical knowledge. But at the end, she'll tell them that the patient had survived and they will cry in joy. Or she'll tell them that the patient didn't make it and chaos will ensures as cries and accusations will keep flinging in her direction as she leaves them and so on.

Except Frezela is not in a hospital or even in a world where those things exist as she opened the door. Heavy figures tripped inside the room as she stared blankly at Pierce and Kade who are sheepishly smiling below her. Meanwhile, Bella is hovering them while looking anywhere but her.

Her mood which was better earlier has deeply decreased as she continues to scowl at the two men who are sweating profusely.

"He's the one who suggested it!" Both yelled at the same time while pointing each other. They simultaneously stared at each other and proceed to look at her as they both shook their head. It would be ridiculous to Frezela if she's not in bad mood. She doesn't like nosy people who can't mind their own damn business.

"Suggested what?" Frezela drawled out as she glanced at other people around the corridor. Shania is peering at her with her viridescent orbs, her own forest is visible insides them as they implore through Frezela while leaning in the wall. Besides her are Khalix who is peeking inside the room but the door is only half open so he couldn't see what's inside and a man she couldn't identify. Maybe he's also one of Kade's friends who is with Ashton during the mission.

Mason... isn't it? They said he's also a werewolf.

Wait, does that mean he also knows something about Knox since it's their mission?

Kade eased his nervousness after Frezela's question as he answers without any restrictions his members warned him earlier. "To listen how you heal Ashton in a cool way behind the door!" Kade exclaimed honestly, the truth is rolling languid out of his mouth. And at the immediate reaction, hisses surrounded them. Maybe the other members are trying keep it away from her. Too bad, Kade just can't keep his mouth shut.

"... Cool?"

Well, Frezela just operated the man(she's not even sure if it can be called like that) - which the people in this world hadn't seen nor have known. She already threw her awareness as she even publicity showed her magic, without any incantations like how witches do. It's not like she have a choice, she can't just ignore a life which is slowly succumbing by death before her eyes. She needs to do everything she can to steal the life from where it's going.

"Yep! It's so cool! It's my first time seeing you like that. It's as if you know what you're doing or maybe you exactly know! You even beat those healers! Not to mention you can do magic and you didn't mutter weird words! Ohh... that's so amazing! And-"

Kade is literally radiating as he continues to gush at how awesome she looks like while healing Ashton or how badass she is while commanding other healers, his eyes are shining in awe as if a child who is watching his favorite show. His hands are flapping in gestures as he describes what she did while he's still in the room. As though the others hadn't seen it that he needs to repeat it.

"..." and no, Frezela didn't blush. No. She doesn't blush. She's too cool for that. She wouldn't blush at some kind of admiration aiming to her.

"-I'm sure Ashton is fine now! We couldn't hear anything inside the room since every room has silent protection but I'm positive he's alive! You healed him afterall!"