The Surprise

When Emma finally got home from her shopping trip she found Lily sitting on the couch watching T.V. Emma quickly grabbed the remote and turned off the T.V. 

''Hey, what did you do that for?'' Lily yelled.

''Well I did as I said and I got you something.'' 

Lily then stood up in excitement, ''Really?''

''Yep.'' Emma then grabbed her bag and revealed a pack of pull-ups.

''This is a joke, right?'' 

''Ha, you wish! I decided that to make this summer a bit more enjoyable for myself that I would create some rules, one of which is that for the next two months you will be wearing pull-ups.''

''I'm not doing that!'' Lily said sternly. 

''Alright then, do as you please,'' Emma said as she reached into her pocket and started dialing her mom's number.

''Wait!'' Lily then grabbed the box of pull-ups. ''I'll do it, I'll wear them, just please don't call mom.'' she begged to Emma.

''Alright then,'' Emma said as she grabbed the box of pull-ups back from Lily. She then opened the box and handed one to Emma. ''Go on and change.'' Lily then sheepishly walked away with the pull-up in her hand.

A few minutes later Lily finally returned to the living room, in front of Emma.

''Take off your shorts,'' Emma said sternly.

''I have one on Emma, do I really need to show you?''

''No, I believe you have one on. It's just that wearing the pull-up isn't the only rule I have for you.'' Lily stomach suddenly began to hurt. She couldn't tell what would be worst: the summer her sister has planned for her or dealing with a punishment from her mom.