⚠ Chapter 5 ⚠

(This is where a slight bit of lemon happens)

After that I came home on my seventeenth birthday, two years later. the war was unexpectedly longer than it was intended. Amaya, yet again got extremely pissed at me as she was swearing and hitting me again, but then she was sent home to get ready for my birthday gala. Not to mention she, well used me for her needs, when I tried to bring it up to my parents my voice disappeared, I couldn't get a single word out.

-Time skip-

It was merely 4 in the evening and all the guests were arriving, I have yet to see Amaya. I, however, keep seeing this mysterious girl, she's constantly looking at me and hovering in dark corners. of course I found myself up on the balcony and stared out at the sunset.

"Sure is beautiful." A voice said from behind me "the sunset I mean." When I turned around it was the mystery girl that was snooping around.

"Oh, well, I can't necessarily disagree." I said kinda relieved

"I imagine your girlfriend is quite stuck-up, I'm Valoria or Shadow" she said with a perky smile

"I'm sure you know my name" I told her "and yeah, she is." I sighed and frowned

"Sounds like you hate her." I heard her say

I nodded then she laughed but was stopped by Amaya shouting from below "Eliza! what are you doing with that girl!?" Shadow glanced down at Amaya and grinned I, of course, told the guards to keep her occupied as Shadow grabbed my hand and we ran to my secret garden. 

"What a bitch" I heard Shadow sneer under her voice. I sighed happily and dropped my crown on the ground, Shadow then turned and gave me a bit of a shocked look.

"What? I can't always carry the weight of a crown." I said sighing with relief. We then spent a few minutes talking to each other, I found that Shadow's a demon and Lucifer's youngest sister. She found out I'm a goofy older sister who is glad that her little sister isn't following in her footsteps. 

What Shadow did next caught me off guard. She kissed me, but with a bit of an edge to it, without a second thought I kissed her back and held her. our kissing became more passionate as she laid on me on the ground, her hands supporting her as she continued to kiss me. After a bit her hips started to gently ground forward into mine as we continued to kiss. My mind became empty as we kissed more and the night slowly dragged on, the only thing that stopped me was my inner conscious telling me that this is a bad idea and that I shouldn't continue so I gently pushed at Shadow which then caused her to stop and we both a slightly labored breaths. the voice of my Mother is what really scared me.

"Elizanara." She called to me sarcastically "Are you meaning to tell me that you're already planning on leaving Amaya?"  She said shaking her head, but then she cracked a smile and laughed. I laughed with her 

"I might as well." I said still laughing of course Afterwards I had to leave to go to the foyer of my parents castle.